Judgement as timing

seeker7

If the Judgement card was to come up in the position of 'when' a certain action would take place...how would you interpret this?

I use RSW with no reversals!

I somehow thought 10 o'clock for some reason when I saw the card! Because of the X X - it made me think 10 p.m!!

What do you think?

triple_entendre

When there is a collective agreement to release what's past, and start anew?

seeker7

When there is a collective agreement to release what's past, and start anew?

Hmm I can see what you mean, but it was more in the context of a reaction to something... i.e response to someone else's action!

SunChariot

If the Judgement card was to come up in the position of 'when' a certain action would take place...how would you interpret this?

I use RSW with no reversals!

I somehow thought 10 o'clock for some reason when I saw the card! Because of the X X - it made me think 10 p.m!!

What do you think?

For me it means the event will happen once those involved have had time to think out all that has passed between them and what to keep and what to let go of,. Once they decide on all that things are free to move forward again.

Babs

Annabelle

I would tend to see Judgement as meaning that whatever it is will happen in perfect time, just as it should, no sooner and no later. Something about the idea of balance, the symbol of the scales, etc. makes me think that.

DrDave

Once you have started and completed your spring cleaning

Amanda

It could be tomorrow.

seeker7

For me it means the event will happen once those involved have had time to think out all that has passed between them and what to keep and what to let go of,. Once they decide on all that things are free to move forward again.

Babs

I suppose!! It is no major action tbh, it's a mere response! It came up next to the Emperor, which kind of added the aura of importance given to this card, but I don't think it would represent a major step for the person expected to carry out this response!

seeker7

I would tend to see Judgement as meaning that whatever it is will happen in perfect time, just as it should, no sooner and no later. Something about the idea of balance, the symbol of the scales, etc. makes me think that.

I use the RWS and there are no scales that I have noticed in the Judgement card of this deck of cards! Although your interpretation could still fit as it could be compared to the actual Judgment day, an event which noone will know when it will happen until it does!! :)

Annabelle

I use the RWS and there are no scales that I have noticed in the Judgement card of this deck of cards! Although your interpretation could still fit as it could be compared to the actual Judgment day, an event which noone will know when it will happen until it does!! :)

Oh dear. Shows how tired I was last night when I originally posted. Gah - Judgement, not Justice!

I was thinking of Justice . . . very much a different card! :)