Judgement confusion!!!

Sade

ok so if everytime you ask if x and y will ever get back together and judgement keeps comin up does that mean
a:it's over
b:it is about to go thru a rebirth or ressurection

(just for the record i dont mean obsessively asking)

i find this card quite confusin cos it seems to have 2 very different meanings

obviously it depends on the surroundin cards etc but it is not always clear.

what would you think if it jumped out of the deck whilst you are shuffling?

i use rider waite

thanks in advance :)

rwcarter

I would take it to mean that both people need to move on with the next phase of their lives, most likely separately. The relationship is dead and they're being called to move on with their lives.

Thirteen

Sade said:
ok so if everytime you ask if x and y will ever get back together and judgement keeps comin up does that mean
a:it's over
b:it is about to go thru a rebirth or ressurection
Over. More than that. It means you should stop asking the question. That's why you keep getting it "every time." Because the deck is tired of the question. As RW wisely said, Judgement is telling the person asking the question that it's time for everyone, X, Y and them, to move on. Relationship over, dead and in the ground, nothing more to see, time to lay it to rest and get a new life.

Sade

Thank you both .. that makes sense.
Like let go and move on

I've just read that it also means resurrection/renewal so I was gettin confused.

Miss Divine

Sade said:
Thank you both .. that makes sense.
Like let go and move on

I've just read that it also means resurrection/renewal so I was gettin confused.

In my experience, it HAS come up for a renewal with someone from the past.

GoddessArtemis

I've also had it come up as a re-assessment period, followed by a rebirth of the relationship. It can go either way...that's where intuition - and/or a clarification card - comes in. :)

GA

rwcarter

Sade said:
While it might mean resurrection/renewal, it wouldn't be of the old relationship, but of a new relationship on new terms. Something like childhood sweethearts whose relationship ended cause one or both of them was immature at the time but they manage to reconnect 20 years later when they're both much older and wiser with 20 year's worth of experience under their belts.

Nevada

I see it as rebirth -- not in the same situation but in a new one. It's important to move on, when this happens, so you're open to new experiences, new relationships, new love. You're clinging to the past. Time to let go for once and for all.

It's a brand new day.

scorpio-eagle43

Nevada said:
I see it as rebirth -- not in the same situation but in a new one. It's important to move on, when this happens, so you're open to new experiences, new relationships, new love. You're clinging to the past. Time to let go for once and for all.

It's a brand new day.

That a lovely way of looking at it, thanks for that.

Seafra

I've seen it come up when the relationship is renewed but it is no longer like the one they had before. Both people have changed and it follows that their relationship does too.

To say it 'always' means the relationship is over is wrong to me. But if only one person is changing/letting go of resentments/making atonement the same mistakes will haunt that relationship and it is doomed.