Jupiter and Saturn

paradoxx

Saturn for a new year

Omnipresence of doom and gloom over our lives as Saturn slowly moves backwards for the next year or so, It really doesn't have to be everybodys activity with Saturn restrogrades to be handleed with caution as tempers flare.

Mercury will be in Capricorn for the duration of December, Venus (the emerald jewel in the sky) is in Aquarius, attachments for Aquarius being the younger age group is highly disliked by the older Aquarians who enjoy being different for a very young age.

Saturn is Squaring the Sun (Virgo to Sagittarius), challanges are met with questionable actions squaring the absolutes of the sun thus removing them forever from our lives, Saturns attempt to reclaim the way things were fall to ashes.

Mercury conjunct pluto in Capricorn, communication about everything from the change of government to the death of government to the aquisition of government, to corporate rule over our lives from birth to death, from work to home, from state to state continues to be the topic at the top of our minds, aliking it to the axis and the allies is a huge conversation piece in some people lives, others just decide to let the world have its way and be punished with being axis like. Mercury doesn't like to talk about such things, pluto is where things end.

balenciaga

I did not realize saturn was moving retrograde (in virgo) once again.
Thanks for the heads up:)
On Dec 31, 2008 - just checked - thanks.

Sophie

I thought the retrograde lasted until May, and then Saturn would be going into stationary direct until August?

From what I've read, a retrograde has as an effect of diminishing a planet's influence - in this instance, it will be lessening this malefic planet's usual strictness and unpleasantness, making Saturn's punishments lighter. Of course, if you need Saturn's constricting and disciplining ability because you're on a diet or need to save money, too bad!

Otherwise, I would have thought it lessened many difficulties. Certainly, since it prepared to go retrograde, I've observed that things have been much easier around me! Saturn's heavy hand is becoming lighter. When I've spent all my money and wondered where all my self-discipline has gone, I might be a little less optimistic...;)