Keep getting Cups & Pentacles

iva

I have a slight situation with my beloved Tarot deck (Golden Tarot of Klimt)

The thing about my deck is that, whenever I shuffle, a card will 90% always "flip out" or turn over. I take it as a personal connection between my cards & myself, because the way we both were brought to each other was indeed quite extraordinary. My hands are huge, and I know I'm not shuffling clumsy. Even my friends who has seen me shuffle commented on how strange it is that my card would flip over.

Issue number 2 is that, I keep getting Cups & Pentacles. Occasionally I would get a Wand or a Sword, but I always generally get Cups & Pentacles.

I do shuffle and cut my cards quite often. Usually, when a card flips over, I'll assess my feelings to see if I should shuffle again. Sometimes I would, and sometimes I wouldn't.

Could someone explain what this could possibly mean, this constant visitations by Cups & Pentacles?

sorceress

Issue number 2 is that, I keep getting Cups & Pentacles. Occasionally I would get a Wand or a Sword, but I always generally get Cups & Pentacles.

I do shuffle and cut my cards quite often. Usually, when a card flips over, I'll assess my feelings to see if I should shuffle again. Sometimes I would, and sometimes I wouldn't.

Could someone explain what this could possibly mean, this constant visitations by Cups & Pentacles?

To me, cups and pentacles represent water and earth respectively. Water being liquid, earth solid, I see a nice balance at work here. It could mean that you are a highly emotional person who still knows how to remain grounded and not get "swept away by the currents". Earth also prevents water from growing stagnant, it forms the obstacles over which water forms it's whirls and streams.

Just some thoughts. A closer look at exactly which cards you are getting from each suit will hopefully tell you what applies to you.

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, iva!

Do you get Cups and Pentacles regardless of what question you ask or for whom you read? Or are you asking about the same subject over and over again and getting a lot of Cups and Pentacles?

Rodney