The World + Wheel of Fortune as a person's intentions toward me?

katarzyna

To me it looks like intent of restoring the broken relationship and hoping it may possibly lead to commitment (Wheel of Fortune was in the future position, and The World was in the outcome). Anyone see it differently?

WalesWoman

To me it would depend on the order the cards were laid and which direction you read them in. But to be honest, the World is an end or rather going through a door and closing it behind you. 10 Wheel of Fortune is also the end of a cycle, for better or worse, best to take the money and run before it's lost. Both signify the endings and beginnings, so I can see why you might think that some one might want to go back to a broken relationship.

BUT think about the ups and downs in the Wheel, like cycles, that may have been out grown via the World. Seems like it would just be going back to the same thing that happened before, what ever broke it will still be broken.

katarzyna

Thank you WW, I wish I could understand but I don't. If we're not together now, but he's contacting me, and the Wheel signifies change and ends with The World...I fail to recognize anything but positive there.

tarotbear

If the World and the Wheel appeared together (in either order), I would say that some light will be shed on a hidden factor that will bring success. But without knowing how many cards apart (and what those cards were - which would put this in the 'Your Readings' section) I tend to side with Waleswoman that Seems like it would just be going back to the same thing that happened before, what ever broke it will still be broken.

I know you are asking (maybe rightly so) that how a reading that ends with The World as the final outcome can be anything but positive ... we could be wrong, you know!

katarzyna

If the World and the Wheel appeared together (in either order), I would say that some light will be shed on a hidden factor that will bring success. But without knowing how many cards apart (and what those cards were - which would put this in the 'Your Readings' section) I tend to side with Waleswoman that Seems like it would just be going back to the same thing that happened before, what ever broke it will still be broken.

I know you are asking (maybe rightly so) that how a reading that ends with The World as the final outcome can be anything but positive ... we could be wrong, you know!

Haha, I know, but I'm also trying to give fair consideration to your opinions, you may be right! Plus, I didn't ask the cards what the outcome of the relationship would be (which could possibly reflect a broken wheel), I simply asked what his intentions toward me were...since we're not together now, and a Wheel is change, paired with the world, doesn't that signify good intentions, at the very least?...Thanks TB.

Anastacia

Haha, I know, but I'm also trying to give fair consideration to your opinions, you may be right! Plus, I didn't ask the cards what the outcome of the relationship would be (which could possibly reflect a broken wheel), I simply asked what his intentions toward me were...since we're not together now, and a Wheel is change, paired with the world, doesn't that signify good intentions, at the very least?...Thanks TB.

Did you have 'unfinished business' with this relationship

I think the Wheel could mean to take a look at what happened in the past - how did things go before? because it's likely that you'll go round the whole cycle again and the end result will be something you experienced before - maybe this time something will be resolved.

SA12

Actually, if I were looking at these cards as 'intentions' and not an outcome, I could see someone wanting to come back and 'repeat' history or tie up loose ends; Wheel of Fortune is definitely a karmic card, and I have seen it come up in reference to a 'blast from the past'. However, whether his intentions are beneficial and good for you is another matter, which may merit another advice reading.

WalesWoman

Actually, if I were looking at these cards as 'intentions' and not an outcome, I could see someone wanting to come back and 'repeat' history or tie up loose ends; Wheel of Fortune is definitely a karmic card, and I have seen it come up in reference to a 'blast from the past'. However, whether his intentions are beneficial and good for you is another matter, which may merit another advice reading.

This is true... an ex-bf showed up one day out of the blue, after being gone for a year... my heart went all pitty pat, thinking perhaps he had realized how much he missed me or something silly like that, since he was as loving and sweet as ever. Instead it was to revisit the past and for him to FORGIVE ME for not valuing myself enough to have gotten involved with him in the first place and then for taking a year to decide the on/off again couldn't happen anymore, enough was enough. What??? That simple sentence meant the World to me, and the Wheel of Fortune as well. No more of missing that!