Kid in a candy store...

Little Hare

Pumpkin said:
I will. :) I would love to hear if any one else has the encyclopedea too.

I have this book, its fantastic ( i also have melody's one), what i like about this book is the pictures :D hell i don't know why but i think its a great book :D

faerylvr

I get to go to Mendocino next week and they have a great gem/rock store. I can't wait to see what calls out to me.

CrystalTarot

Melody's book Love is in the Earth is only one of the set of 4, there is a whole separate book of pictures, The Kaleidoscope that is meant to go with the original and then there are two add ons that contain newer discoveries, so all in all its very comprehensive but very expensive at around £20 a book!

The Crystal Bible is 165 x140mm and 400 pages, the new hardback Encyclopeadia is 279 x 240mm and only 288 pages, but the forecast is that it will contain updated Crystal Bible and the other new book 150 New healing Crystals information? Which is possible because the second book is very light and airy lol.

I haven't recieved my copies of the encylopedia yet but hope to soon and then we shall see. Hopefully this will become The book!

wumpkie

I did it again, more spending, today I got Dioptase, Fire Opal, Ruby in Pegmatite, ruby (on it's own), Angelite, Seraphinite, Blue Topaz, Moss Agate, Tree Agate, Rutilated Quartz and Tourmalinated Quartz.