Kipper "Fin de Siécle"

Regina L.

So when is the US Games version coming out? Just curious. . .

avalonian

I've just received this and it is truly beautiful (as expected, obviously, after all, it is one of Ciro's)!

However, I'm obviously being a bit dense today, and cannot work out how to get to the pdf?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

:) :) :)

danieljuk

avalonian, Ciro emails you a link to it on Dropbox and you just download it. It normally comes to your email before the deck comes, could it have gone to spam or anything? It's a great pdf!

Ask him to resend if you cannot find the email from the address you ordered the deck with

avalonian

Goodness, that was quick. Thank you, I've just checked and I don't seem to have received anything, I'll have another look and contact Ciro if I still can't find anything. Thanks again, at least now I know I haven't lost the plot (well, no more than usual, anyway!)

danieljuk

I'm normally the person whose email always causes a problem with these things :D This time though it worked brilliantly and got the link to the pdf within about 24 hours of my order! You haven't lost the plot :)

I am sure Ciro will sort it out if you email him / contact him on the site avalonian :)

Really love this deck and the pdf! I really love the Mystical Kipper and was concerned about having them both. I mean would I always be comparing them in my head? But they are so different from each other and Ciro's Kipper adds such wonderful new ideas! Glad to have it in my collection and if you are unsure about it I would go for it! It's beautiful and brings interesting new ideas to the cards :thumbsup:

avalonian

I'm normally the person whose email always causes a problem with these things :D This time though it worked brilliantly and got the link to the pdf within about 24 hours of my order! You haven't lost the plot :)

I am sure Ciro will sort it out if you email him / contact him on the site avalonian :)

Really love this deck and the pdf! I really love the Mystical Kipper and was concerned about having them both. I mean would I always be comparing them in my head? But they are so different from each other and Ciro's Kipper adds such wonderful new ideas! Glad to have it in my collection and if you are unsure about it I would go for it! It's beautiful and brings interesting new ideas to the cards :thumbsup:

I emailed him and he has sent me the link so I now have the joy of the book as well as the deck. It really is lovely, very atmospheric, I have a feeling this is going into my top ten.

Melia

I already have a kipper deck, but the artwork in Kipper 'Fin de Siecle' is nothing short of stunning. Having looked at some of the video reviews online, it really is an impressive Kipper deck. Not wanting to wait for the U.S. Games version, because I don't know what the cardstock will be like, I ordered this one directly from Ciro a few days ago; along with a few of the reading cloths (which I've wanted for a very long while).

This is the first time I've purchased a deck directly from Ciro. I missed out on the original version of 'Oracle of Visions' (I have the USG version and it's one of my favourite decks to work with), so I did not want to miss the boat again this time.

I'm not sure if it's ok to post a video link here, but if not then I trust a moderator will come along and remove it. This reader runs through the cards, and towards the end of the show and tell also does a nice reading with the them (I laughed spontaneously with her at the placement of the 'prison' card). Maybe some might find this of interest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xESQX51pH_Q

frelkins

Really glad you find the companion document helpful! :D We all loved working on it for you! :D Thanks for your support & positivity!

frelkins

I emailed him and he has sent me the link so I now have the joy of the book as well as the deck. It really is lovely, very atmospheric, I have a feeling this is going into my top ten.

Very grateful for your sweet words! Enjoy the Kipper perfume! :D If you have questions, never hesitate to PM me or leave a comment here. :D I have a lot of resources around this deck now - 5-1/2 hours worth. :D