Knight of Cups or Knight of Wands?

clarity

So I was reading a description of the Knight of Cups, and this knight is described as an ideal lover and ideal partner which wasn't said for the other knights. Hmmm, I see him as Romeo pretty much, quite a lover but a bit too dreamy and idealistic.

However this got me wondering how he is compared to the Knight of Wands as a lover. How attractive these knights are in comparison to one another and how good of a lover or even longtime partner each one would be. Haha, I'm not sure which type I'd rather be with. Knight of wands strikes me as one of those love em and leave em types.

star-lover

knight of cups is the romantic and the dreamer who may not see things through, knight of wands is the one who will do the dirty on you and not feel conscience whereas the knight of cups will

Bronwyn1

The knight of wands comes and goes in a relationship as he pleases. He'll call you up to get together, and it's usually a sexual experience, and then you'll hardly hear from him for the next 2 weeks or so. He's very passionate in the moment, but when that's over he's on to whatever else.

Al Si'ra

Oh...personally i wouldn't choose any of them..after all they are knights..and mostly they are immature..guys are immature anyway..even when they are like 50 (no offense just joking )..so..anyway

Knight of Cups-very wishy washy..one day he loves you the other day his feelings might change and he may fall in love with another Juliet..thinking that this is his true Juliet and it is true love-again..i personally do not think that you can rely on this guy's feelings-not yet..and these ones may not be practical..and may be too lazy to get up and do something-afterall-they dream and dream..and dream..but boy-sometimes you need action-a true practical action..this guy has feelings...but not very developed and stable

Knight of Wands-i don't know what it takes to make this guy stay interested in you for more than 1 day-i mean he gets bored easily-he has much to see and experience..yes he is a wild passionate lover and i would say go for him if you wish to spend a wild nite..but you know..he will eventually get bored and it is sooo hard to keep him in one place..they are very independent in nature..and they are not romantic at all..they are wild!

I know..i am soo negative..about those 2 boyz..can't help it..lol..personal tastes and opinions differ

I would actually go grab a King of Swords rather.. ;)

Apocalipstick

Al Si'ra said:
Knight of Wands-i don't know what it takes to make this guy stay interested in you for more than 1 day
Well, it depends on what you like and how you like it, now doesn't it? ;)

Knights, though, are not so much immature as on the move. They are always searching. This doesn't mean they won't stick around, only that they might encourage you to move with them, do your own exploration.

The Knight of Cups can be emotional, idealistic, wishy-wahy and unreliable. But he can also be loyal, suppportive, artistic and loving. This person tends to be friendly, and probably ets along well with most everyone.

The Knight of Wands may be wild and uncontrollable, but he can also be stimulating, exciting and original. If not physically attractive, this person likely comes off as charismatic, if sometimes cocky.

Long-time partnerships happen because of common interests. Some people will click with the active energy of the Knight of Wands, others will prefer connecting with the Knight of Cups. And the Knights themselves will gravitate toward those whose qualities they share. They are both just as capable of commitment as they are of hitting the road, IMO.

caridwen

Neither.

The Knight of Cups is imbalanced in that he constantly seeks an object of love that cannot be returned because he needs the 'high' of unrequited love. They love the huge emotional swings from euphoric high to depressed low. They cannot handle mature love and probably don't want to either.

The Knight of Wands is also hormonally imbalanced and is full of fiery sexual urges. He falls passionately in love at the drop of a hat but unfortunately, his hat seems to drop every few weeks. He feels everything intensely but it flickers and burns out quickly. He needs lots of stimulus and if you don't give it to him he'll find someone else to obsess about.

Edited to say: but these can also be necessary stages of the love process.

Apocalipstick

Harsh much? LOL

Those are aspects of the Knights, but I don't think they reflect the whole person.

clarity said:
How attractive these knights are in comparison to one another and how good of a lover or even longtime partner each one would be.
Depends on what you're looking for. Cuddling, hand-holding and lots of promises? Go for Cup-Boy. Sexcapades and fracas? Go for the other.

But.

These are tendencies only. They can manifest in positive OR negative ways.

caridwen

Apocalipstick said:
Those are aspects of the Knights, but I don't think they reflect the whole person.

We're only dealing with aspects here. No one person is a single court card - we have so many different facets to our personality. We are one person in the boardroom and another in the bedroom - as they say:)

mollymawk

---------------------

clarity

Well to be permanently unioned with one of them would not be ideal cause like most said they are sort of transient and unreliable, unlike the queens and king types.

Just wondering which would be seen as more attractive? But then tastes and moods vary so they all have their place. I should've given fair due to Knight of Pents and Knight of swords. lol. Pents just strikes me as kinda boring and sloooow. And Knight of swords even more rapid in his coming and going. They represent too much of their suits don't they?