Knight of Wands

Piper

I was recently looking over the Knight of Wands, and a thought occured to me. Would this type of person be one to jump to conclusions?

doreen

Hi There,
I have always thought of this Knight as impetuous so I would agree with you. He also represents action, and a love of challenge and conquests. Sometimes in my experience represents the starsign Sagittarius is represented in this Knight eg the love of travel, learning and the ability to teach.
Hope this helps
Doreen

starrystarrynight

I don't know...I get the feeling that the Knight of Swords might jump to conclusions faster than the Knight of Wands, who I think might be more the type to act on impulse without even duly considering why.

But then again, that might all just tie into jumping to conclusions.

Very good question...something to think about for the rest of the day! :)

WalesWoman

Jumping to conclusions would probably fit with this Knight, since he would be one to act first and think later. Impulsive... definitely.

Thirteen

Absolutely. All knights are likely to jump to conclusions, because they're eager to get in there and ACT. But the Knight/Wands, all fire and passion, is going to be the first to set spurs to his horse, lower his lance and charge!

I always call the Knight of Wands the "tiltlng at windmills" guy. He jumps to conclusions because he *wants* to reach certain conclusions. They're already in his head and heart, piled up like tinder. The barest spark and they catch fire.

This contrasts the Knight/Swords, with his intellect and desire to explain. He may still jump to conclusions, but, like a young lawyer, he wants to have evidence so he can win the argument. The Knight/Wands doesn't even think about defending his position when he charges in. He's absolutely sure he's right and that's all he needs.

GoddessArtemis

Here's an example of a Knight of Wands type of act: He breaks up with you because he may think you're going to break up with him first. No basis for it, really, he just believes that's what's going on, and he acts on his own beliefs, and usually catches people off-guard and creates a mess and a bit of chaos.

I have a Knight of Wands person in my life, and when she acts like a Knight of Wands, it leaves me going, "What the hell just happened?" Rushes in, acts on something impulsive, sporadic, random, and rushes out. Leaves you dazed and confused.

I have another word for the Knight of Wands: starts with an "a" ends with an "s" and is three letters long. :p You connect the dots. Knight of Wands is good at making one out of him/herself.

GA :D

WalesWoman

GoddessArtemis said:
Here's an example of a Knight of Wands type of act: He breaks up with you because he may think you're going to break up with him first. No basis for it, really, he just believes that's what's going on, and he acts on his own beliefs, and usually catches people off-guard and creates a mess and a bit of chaos.

I have a Knight of Wands person in my life, and when she acts like a Knight of Wands, it leaves me going, "What the hell just happened?" Rushes in, acts on something impulsive, sporadic, random, and rushes out. Leaves you dazed and confused.
Now that sounds more like something a Knight of Swords would do. I always think of " tornado just hit" for a Knight of Swords. Knight Wands isn't as destructive, you just have to watch out for the big wand waving around recklessly. He usually means well, but when he's around, you have to be prepared to duck.

I have another word for the Knight of Wands: starts with an "a" ends with an "s" and is three letters long. :p You connect the dots. Knight of Wands is good at making one out of him/herself.

GA :D
That part... uhm I have to agree with. :laugh:

Vadella

Yes.

lol I'm not much for words so excuse me. Me, being a fire sign... I jump to conclusions a lot.