Knight Pentacles for results

SekhemNefer

Let's say that you have wanted something to happen or to be, but you never got it. You waited months, or even years for that thing. If the Outcome for that thing is Knight Pentacles, does it means "Finally, it has come...even though it took a damn long time!!!!"

starrystarrynight

That's a great question, and do let us know how it turns out for you! This knight has been following me around for a couple of years concerning a particular question, too...and sometimes, I think it refers to someone who is just dragging their feet on the project--not willing to let it down completely, but also not willing to put in the effort it would take to move it forward any faster than molasses in winter.

rosebud_a320

I always think of the Knight of Pentacles as the reliable, dilligent and hard worker, he is careful in his work and deicated to achieving his results no matter how long it takes.
Maybe the outcome depends on the effort that has been put in.

Pao

I agree with both posts before me :)

and I would personally think that it would happen because this knight doesnt give up and works hard and so "the thing'' is bound to happen but this knight takes his sweet time BECAUSE he is thinking and working on every detail. so my guess would be it will eventually happen.

Thirteen

Ditto here. I'm afraid that the Knight/Pents isn't the card you want if you're looking for a "Hooray! At long last!" Card. When something happens with the Knight/Pents it happens carefully, quietly and over a period of time. It does happen, but it's not that phone call saying, "It's happened!" It's "It's happening and it's going to take a while longer while you make changes and finish up this and that."

Glass Owl

rosebud_a320 said:
I always think of the Knight of Pentacles as the reliable, dilligent and hard worker, he is careful in his work and deicated to achieving his results no matter how long it takes.
I was watching the movie "Rudy" today and I just realized that Rudy is a very good example of the Knight of Pentacles. He is patient and determined. He isn't the fastest or the strongest, but he is willing to work hard over an extended period of time and doesn't give up even when things are tough and there are setbacks.

claira justine

could be you waited really long, but its coming, it just doesn't end there.. there's still a long journey ahead? does that make sense

AmethystEyes

I've been getting this card about something recently too. I do see it as in the process, steadily working on it though it could take a while. I don't know if it's the astrological association with it but it reminds me of Capricorn. Pentacles = Earth. Strong and steady. They are determined, may not be fast at it but always sees the end goal and is working towards it.