Knowing beforehand

NamasteIndia

i came to know via cards that i will face problems with my colleagues at the other branch of my school
presently im teaching a branch which is far but working atmosphere is good with cooperative people i would be relocating to a closer branch but this branch as a rude supervisor and some nasty colleagues
what should i do??
not go or go

Rev_Vesta

Ultimately the decision has to be yours......!....

Have you done a comparrison spread? What will happen if you stay?/ what will happen if you go? How will you handle it if you do go? How can you change the situation to a positive environment? No one can really tell you what you must do but only you.
there must be a way for you to make up your own mind and make the decision that feels comfortable within yourself...

Goodluck....

NamasteIndia

ok i will do a more detailed spread and try to compare.
that would be helpful
thanks

SunChariot

i came to know via cards that i will face problems with my colleagues at the other branch of my school
presently im teaching a branch which is far but working atmosphere is good with cooperative people i would be relocating to a closer branch but this branch as a rude supervisor and some nasty colleagues
what should i do??
not go or go

Ok, first readings about the future are not set in stone and the outcome can usually be changed.

My first advice is to ask the cards what they can tell you about if these problems can be avoided. If so, ask HOW you can avoid them, what steps you can take now so that those problems do not materialize.

Then if you want to go to the new place, work on taking those steps. THat is what I usually say about future readings.

That being said, rudeness and nasitness in people is not something that usually goes away easily. So the only changes you make might have to be on yourself. Eg to learn not to be bothered by their behaviour. Or to focus on the oneness and connection between you , ot on what they are doing to try and separate you.

It's your choice. But the easier path might be to just avoid the whole situation of the new place, as it will be a harder path with lots of work involved.

My gut instinct (even without the cards) tells me that it seems like a haopier path to stay where you are. Is there any chance of you just moving closer to where the job you have now is, instead of looking for a new job closer to where you ? Maybe you can just move closer to the job you love.

Babs