La Baraja Española - The Spanish Method

zhadee

Closed

Once again, I need some brave sitters to test a new method:
La Baraja Española - The Spanish Method

Quote from Serena's Guide to Divination
the spanish deck is usually cut down to a 40 card deck by removing the eights and the nines. The cards are numbered from Ace to 7, then 10 to 12. Card 10 is known as the Jack, Card 11 as the Knight, Card 12 as the King.

Let's start with 2 cards to give you an overall impression to your situation.

the small print:

this is reading for feedback

Those who just dump their question without bothering to say Hi!, or fail to treat me as a fellow human being,
and those who have a history of poor feedback with me will be ignored without further ado

DDwarks

....deleted.....
Sorry Zhadee and I hope you haven't started yet!
Another time I hope x

CosmicBeing

Hey Hey, this is very interesting....I never heard of this before.

I'll be interested to see if this method can describe my finances this week?

I was thinking of trying that huge 36 card spread lol....and not translate it but look at it here & there.

zhadee

I was thinking of trying that huge 36 card spread lol....and not translate it but look at it here & there.

36 card spread?! :eek: What has gotten in to you? lol
You should do that... winter is about to start... we should be done when spring's about to start :livelong:

Padma

Hi Zhadee! :love: I'll be your guinea pig, if you wish it!

My elder female German Shepherd has injured her knee, yet again. The vet proposes a brace. Will the brace be helpful for my dog? (it's kind of a health question, but not really - as no medicine is involved, no particular illness, just a sports strain, and no life or death, just "will it be helpful". But if you don't want to read on this matter, that's cool too!)

I love how you are always testing out new methods with your cards! :D

CosmicBeing

36 card spread?! :eek: What has gotten in to you? lol
You should do that... winter is about to start... we should be done when spring's about to start :livelong:

I was going to set it for a year...and when I am facing something in my life.. I just go right to that house. But, it's used with playing cards... remember that spread you showed me before.

empress's dress

hello zhadee! darling dearest sunshine of my heart! :love:
i am sitting by my window minding the rain with towels and plastic sheets and plastic bowls but there are some beautiful colors around me :)
and i am still deciding on the right deck fyi!
was this greeting acceptable?

may i ask about me and b? my first and greatest love who has recently come back into my life. i am not sure if falling in love with him the first time or him coming back is better. lol.
seriously he is like my guardian angel that i lost track for half of my life. can you tell me about how i can help heal our wounds from the past(i am responsible for most of them) and create a beautiful future. i am not interested in knowing if it's going to romantic or a friendship or a disaster. i just want to know how to heal our past and make this 2nd time right. i want to give him the world!

zhadee

CosmicBeing

CosmicBeing, thank you for sitting. :) Your finances this week: 4 :diamond: & 7 :heart:
small amount of money, small loan & things work out despite bad beginnings; things work out after a standstill

I'd say that your finances should be alright, there is not much to worry about, and you'll be surprised in a good way. Just some small expenses.

zhadee

Padma

Hi Zhadee! :love: I'll be your guinea pig, if you wish it!

My elder female German Shepherd has injured her knee, yet again. The vet proposes a brace. Will the brace be helpful for my dog? (it's kind of a health question, but not really - as no medicine is involved, no particular illness, just a sports strain, and no life or death, just "will it be helpful". But if you don't want to read on this matter, that's cool too!)

I love how you are always testing out new methods with your cards! :D

Padma, I am really sorry to hear about your dog being in pain. Let me check my cards :)

A:heart: + 5:diamond: & 12:club: (the first two cards came with the same pick)

stability & consolidation + Hospital; responsible dark haired man

This looks like a yes, the braces are helpful. Is it the left knee? And a recurring condition? Looks like this will give support, and your dog should get used to it.

Thank you for sitting and please let me know what you think :)

CosmicBeing

CosmicBeing, thank you for sitting. :) Your finances this week: 4 :diamond: & 7 :heart:
small amount of money, small loan & things work out despite bad beginnings; things work out after a standstill

I'd say that your finances should be alright, there is not much to worry about, and you'll be surprised in a good way. Just some small expenses.

I will let you know how my week goes...I might be making another payment that is small soon....or the small expenses will just relate the traveling (gas, bridge fare, some bus fare, food.)