Le Tableau du Tirage Astral

Milfoil

Nope, never seen it before but it looks interesting. Since it is a card based system, it may need to move over to the Oracle Decks section.

:)

Le Fanu

Interesting...

Is it game or divination?

Looks to be French only, so that's me out...

Luminosa

Hi,

To me it seems an astrological card deck added by 22 majors and 56 minors, they say it is something new??? maybe a mixture of tarot and astrology, but basically it is the “astrological mandala” and they are teaching the “deriviative technique”. This method is largely used here in Brazil and is very effective, although complex, and few master it. One has got to understand very well the interaction of houses and apply them to arcana concepts.

Rgds, Lum

Aulruna

I have just watched the video:
http://www.magicka.com/esoterisme/tirage-astral-tapis-tarot.htm

and from this it looks like it's actually a method of reading the cards (any 78 card Tarot deck) by applying astrolgical correspondences, helped along by 22 cards which belong to the deck ... not sure if they are all text based like the ones shown. The beautiful pictures seem to be part of the spread sheet rather than individual cards?

Maybe someone with a better knowledge of French than myself can clarify!

lord_ewin

Transalation of the French text from the website: "http://www.magicka.com/esoterisme/t...tapis-tarot.htm" that Aulruna mentioned

Une méthode complète pour tirer les cartes...
A complete method for reading cards...

Ce set du tirage astral vous permet d’effectuer des tirages complets avec n’importe quel jeu de tarot divinatoire composé de 78 lames comme le célèbre Tarot de Marseille, le Tarot Albano-Rider-Waite, etc... Cet ensemble est composé d’un tableau en couleur grand format pouvant faire office de tapis de cartomancie. Sur celui-ci se trouve le positionnement en grandeur réelle des 12 cartes représentant les 12 maisons astrologiques et leurs signes respectifs.

This astral divination set will let you draw complete readings with any typical tarot with 78 cards ie: Marseille Tarot, Abano-Rider-Waite, etc. It is composed of a large sized colour mat that you can use as a Cartomancy mat. You will find that this one has 'lifesize' place holders for 12 cards representing the 12 astrological houses and their respective signs.

Le Tirage de la Roue astrologique est connu depuis fort longtemps des cartomanciens mais la véritable innovation de cette méthode réside dans le jeu de 22 lames supplémentaires fournies qui vous permettront de réaliser des prédictions d'une rare précision avec d'une part les 22 arcanes majeurs du tarot mais aussi grâce aux 56 arcanes mineurs. Ce jeu de 22 lames reprend la signification pour chaque carte des différents domaines de la vie (amour, argent, santé, travail, etc...) mais aussi au niveau temporel afin que vous puissiez dater vos voyances de façon concrète.

The astrological wheel spread has been known for a very long time by cartomancers, but this very innovative method adds 22 extra cards that will help you realise predictions with a rare precision with, on one hand the 22 major arcana cards, but also with the 56 minor arcana. This deck of 22 cards lets you adapt the meanings of each [tarot] card from various domains (love, money, health, work, etc), but will also help at the temporal level by helping you add timings (dates) for your predictions in a concrete way.

Le livre explicatif reprend la signification en détail des 12 maisons astrologiques puisque grâce à elles vous pourrez réaliser un tirage global dans tout les secteurs de votre vie et aller plus loin dans l'approfondissement grâce à la technique des maisons dérivées et l'utilisation des arcanes mineurs. Cette méthode est fournie avec 5 tableaux: quatre tableaux spécifiques aux arcanes mineurs pour obtenir des précisions d'un simple coup d'oeil et un tableau des 12 maisons que vous pouvez positionner à côté de votre tapis de tirage.

The book explains in detail the 12 astrological houses, and thanks to them, you will be able to do a global (general) reading in each sector of your life and go even further by going more in depth thanks to a astrological houses technique derived by the use of the minor arcana. Included with this method are 5 tables (cheat sheets): 4 specifc to the minor arcana (swords, cups, wands, coins) to get precisions with a simple glance, and a table with the 12 houses that you can position next to your reading mat.

Edité par les éditions du Chaudron Magique et créé par Joëlle Guittard, une voyante suisse de renommée, ce "pack" est l'outil indispensable à toute personne désirant s'initier à la magie du tarot. Que vous soyez débutant ou professionnel, chaque personne y trouvera une méthode concrète et efficace pour tirer et interpréter les cartes. Les tirages que vous ferez canaliseront votre sensibilité et établiront un courant harmonieux entre les cartes, le consultant et vous-même...

Edited by the "Editions du Chaudron Magique" [Magic Cauldron Editions] and created by Joelle Guittard, a Swiss psychic of some reknown [never heard of her], this pack is an indispensable too for any person wanting to learn the magic of Tarot. Whether you're only starting or a professional, everyone will find a concrete and effective method to read and interpret cards. The readings that you will do will chanel your [psychic] sensitivy and will use a harmounious energy between the cards, the consultant and you.

lord_ewin

Aulruna said:
I have just watched the video:
http://www.magicka.com/esoterisme/tirage-astral-tapis-tarot.htm

and from this it looks like it's actually a method of reading the cards (any 78 card Tarot deck) by applying astrolgical correspondences, helped along by 22 cards which belong to the deck ... not sure if they are all text based like the ones shown. The beautiful pictures seem to be part of the spread sheet rather than individual cards?

Maybe someone with a better knowledge of French than myself can clarify!

Yes, the drawings are place holders, the actual cards I think are crib sheets that you can use to help you through a reading. So it seems to be a learning tool.

The video goes through the basic text on the page and goes through a simulation reading. The houses are your typical astrological houses.

She starts by shuffling the major arcana, and then lays them out on the houses. She goes through a general reading that way, then she goes on to add 2 minor arcana cards on each so that you end up with 1 major and 2 minor on each astrological house.

Golden Moon

I think I want this game:D.

lord_ewin

Golden Moon said:
I think I want this game:D.

LOL - I was thinking it would make such a nice gift too! :D

Golden Moon

lord_ewin said:
LOL - I was thinking it would make such a nice gift too! :D

I know, that sounds ideal:D. For those who are BIG in astrology.