Lenormand Bear card: Which way should it face?

Bernice

Pics at Photobucket:

Stella, the links don't work = "Page not found".

Bee

stella01904

Fixed. :D

The photos aren't that good, taken with a camera phone, plastic lens and all. But you can see some differences. The Cross looks like a graveyard cross, it's outdoors, it's cracked. The Mouse is very german, er mag Wurst! LOL!

Bernice

Stella:

Photos are O.K. - in fact the images look quite clean and clear.
I actually like the mouse card.

Bee.

Rosali

hi bee,

yes i am... well no, not yet.. may be i should explane

the book is going into the finals with my publisher. it should be on the market in fall. " a course in reading the lenormand cards".

a second and third book is allready planes by the publisher in german. i would love to translate them. ore have them translated it. there are so few books about it in english. but my english has to be better, so i am able to kommunikate.

here in germany there are allready quite a few book about the lenormand. but non of them tell the little tricks and how to go about it to study them adequate. one book says this the other that. it is so confusing for the readers. so i wrote a guideline. not that my guideline is the one and only what is right, but there are no books like that on the market yet. i have starte of with the lenis in the mid 80th. then i was lucky to learn more about the lenormands from one of the first lenormand book authors in germany - elisabeth drabeck - (she is in an old folks home now) in the early 90th.

since i give lessons my self for quite awhile now and i have started a correspondence course, i would love to do the same in english. i have lived in scotland for 6 years and i was merried to a canadian and lived in canada too...so i can speak :)...but my writing is so bad :(. since i am living from the job as a ? how do you call that ???adviser and teacher with card???? and i write books, my next goal is to do the same in english. i be happy to learn a lot here and to help others at the same time. i think one is never done with learning. so i like to be a student for a livetime and i am looking forward to it.

O
Rosali

Bernice

Rosalis Book

The book sounds great. This is very good news.
Maybe some kind bi-lingual-writing person could translate it for us mono-lingual people? Wondering if your publishers are aware that the sales would profit from having an english version? Rosali, you must tell them!

Many good wishes for you,

Bee.

stella01904

I agree!

Lenormand is just now catching on here in the english-speaking world, the market is wide open!

Rosali

:) i will talk to my publisher on the 15th..... and i will tel him then. that a bokk like that will have its use international.

be good if you always tell me, while we practice, how to say things..or to spell them. and i will try to explain the things i know.

i am happy to have found you guys

xoxo
rosali

Bernice

Rosali:

Your english is understandable - to me :)
It's 500% better than my German, which is almost non-existant!

Hope your publisher listens to you. Maybe you could get him to check out some of these cartomancy/lenormand forums.

Good Luck!

Bee.