Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

autumn star

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I hang tight with my current vehicle or should I start exploring other options (ie. perhaps because my life might be changing in the near future)?

Clover + Child

It looks like it might be a good time to start exploring other options, with the clover on your side you might have some luck finding something new that suits that your situation. The child with clover seems to indicate a happy/lucky new start :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guidance about the changes I want to make in my life?

zannamarie

Clover + Child

It looks like it might be a good time to start exploring other options, with the clover on your side you might have some luck finding something new that suits that your situation. The child with clover seems to indicate a happy/lucky new start :)
I got a chuckle out of this because my car is green and I do consider it my baby. :D

autumn star said:
Guidance about the changes I want to make in my life?
Book - Anchor - Dog
Looks like some studies/conversations with a long-time friend could help give you the guidance you seek. I think there's something you still don't know yet about how to anchor in and get the attention you seek when you are on your new path.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is my true heart's desire that I'm afraid to admit (even to myself)?

Padma

I got a chuckle out of this because my car is green and I do consider it my baby. :D

Book - Anchor - Dog
Looks like some studies/conversations with a long-time friend could help give you the guidance you seek. I think there's something you still don't know yet about how to anchor in and get the attention you seek when you are on your new path.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is my true heart's desire that I'm afraid to admit (even to myself)?

Man literally flew out of the pack when I asked...and you got Dog, Tower, and Ship.
I think you would really love to be settled down, in a good and secure home, with a really devoted partner, and travel together :)

What do I need to know about my spouse's career? As in, will he stay in this career, or change to a new one?

zannamarie

Man literally flew out of the pack when I asked...and you got Dog, Tower, and Ship.
I think you would really love to be settled down, in a good and secure home, with a really devoted partner, and travel together :)
Yes, a man, a dog, a place to park my stuff, and some good wheels to keep on rolling. :D The ultimate dream. :heart:

Lotus Padma said:
What do I need to know about my spouse's career? As in, will he stay in this career, or change to a new one?
I'm using Chronata's Minute Lenormand which has an extra card
Clouds - Fortune Teller - Dog
Seems things feel up in the air to him and he's hoping for some guidance from you to help him decide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how's this man going to fly into my life?

Padma

Yes, a man, a dog, a place to park my stuff, and some good wheels to keep on rolling. :D The ultimate dream. :heart:

I'm using Chronata's Minute Lenormand which has an extra card
Clouds - Fortune Teller - Dog
Seems things feel up in the air to him and he's hoping for some guidance from you to help him decide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how's this man going to fly into my life?

Yes, we talked at length about it last night - he has decided today to hang on for another year....Dog would be his loyalty to the military...and to his dream, in which I support him. :)

I had a disturbing momentary thought about flying monkeys, lol!

Dog, Key, Clover: it seems literally getting a dog is the answer - you may meet him while puppy is rolling in the green grass at the park! :love:

ETA I had that thought last draw for you, as well - that the dog was very literal!

Random set of cards for me, please? :)

zannamarie

I had a disturbing momentary thought about flying monkeys, lol!
ROFL Hairy ape man, huh? ;) oooooo Tarzan!! A good-looking man in a loincloth. Yeah! })

Lotus Padma said:
Dog, Key, Clover: it seems literally getting a dog is the answer - you may meet him while puppy is rolling in the green grass at the park! :love:

ETA I had that thought last draw for you, as well - that the dog was very literal!
I should go find myself a lucky puppy? :D I usually play with other people's dogs. I'm a dog magnet.

Lotus Padma said:
Random set of cards for me, please? :)
House - Sun - Lady
You in your happy home this summer. Did you mention some house improvements? Looks like they will go well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is there anything I should cut from my life to help keep myself focused on my ultimate goals (goals other than Tarzan)?

Padma

ROFL Hairy ape man, huh? ;) oooooo Tarzan!! A good-looking man in a loincloth. Yeah! })

I should go find myself a lucky puppy? :D I usually play with other people's dogs. I'm a dog magnet.

House - Sun - Lady
You in your happy home this summer. Did you mention some house improvements? Looks like they will go well.

Is there anything I should cut from my life to help keep myself focused on my ultimate goals (goals other than Tarzan)?

Get a lucky puppy, and call him Tarzan ;) lol!

House improvements are for a house we own and rent, not currently residing in...but I did get good summer cards here before :) and in any case, I LOVE your deck! :D (the one you use in other oracle thread) Great readings, Zannamarie, thank you so much! :love:

Stars, Mountains, Snake: Get rid of negative self-chatter, and also stop being so controlling of every little thing - you have an inner tendency to A type personality, curb that, lose the perfectionism, and things will flow beautifully! :)

Tell me, please, will my very young niece D be able to surmount the challenges of slight mental challenges...?

zannamarie

I LOVE your deck! :D (the one you use in other oracle thread) Great readings, Zannamarie, thank you so much! :love:
Thanks. :heart:

Lotus Padma said:
Stars, Mountains, Snake: Get rid of negative self-chatter, and also stop being so controlling of every little thing - you have an inner tendency to A type personality, curb that, lose the perfectionism, and things will flow beautifully! :)
But I'm a Virgo. lol. I am practicing more at letting go and not ruminating on what could have been better.

Lotus Padma said:
Tell me, please, will my very young niece D be able to surmount the challenges of slight mental challenges...?
As long as no one tells D about those challenges then she'll be awesome. ;) Little ones do tend to reflect what they see in us so if others see her as perfect then she will be.

Owls - Letter - Man
From these cards I get the sense of a therapist helping with some type of prescriptive interactive learning. And very possibly eye glasses or some type of lenses might help as well. I think she may end up surprising a lot of people.

So will I find Tarzan (the man not the dog) during my travels or some day in the future after I might end my travels?

Padma

Thanks. :heart:

But I'm a Virgo. lol. I am practicing more at letting go and not ruminating on what could have been better.

As long as no one tells D about those challenges then she'll be awesome. ;) Little ones do tend to reflect what they see in us so if others see her as perfect then she will be.

Owls - Letter - Man
From these cards I get the sense of a therapist helping with some type of prescriptive interactive learning. And very possibly eye glasses or some type of lenses might help as well. I think she may end up surprising a lot of people.

So will I find Tarzan (the man not the dog) during my travels or some day in the future after I might end my travels?

That's great news about my niece - I thought she'd surprise others, too! :love:

Dog + Bouquet + Garden: Telling you, you're gonna meet this man in a dog park! :bugeyed:
lol...it seems you meet him while out with a group of friends, doing an outdoor kind of activity. I believe you will meet him before you stop travelling...

What exciting events are on my horizon for next month...? :)

zannamarie

Dog + Bouquet + Garden: Telling you, you're gonna meet this man in a dog park! :bugeyed:
ROFL. Good thing I specified MAN in my question. lol
The small park near my current hotel isn't technically a dog park, but I've met dogs there. I don't recall seeing Tarzan there; at least not yet.

Lotus Padma said:
What exciting events are on my horizon for next month...? :)
I concentrated on pulling exciting cards. :D

Flowers - Owls - Cross
You're going to get a fun invitation to a memorial event. I realize that may sound a little bizarre, but Memorial Day is coming up in the States and that's a big holiday weekend for which I think most people have forgotten it's original meaning. It's the unofficial start of summer and lots of fun festivals are held that weekend. Maybe Victoria Day plans for you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since "dog" keeps coming up in regards to Tarzan (the MAN), does one of my friends already know Tarzan?