LeNormand No-Lay-Out Spread

jrr01

Ok, I don't know if this subject belongs with "Talking Tarot" but here it goes. I have Sylvie's book "The secret of the lenormand oracle", and I do have one question that confuses me. It's in regards to the no lay out spread. Does one have to...

1. Charge the key card while the client is shuffles the cards, then after the clint finnishes shuffling the cards, The key card is placed anywhere in the deck of cards.

2. Charge the key card, then place it in the deck and ask for the client to shuffle the cards.

and another thing...

While the client is shuffling the cards does the client have to think of a question while shuffling the cards or does the client have to think of the question when all the cards are layed out...?

P.S. The LeNormand system has got to be one of THE more accurate and easy to use system for diving. No offence to tarot readers (which i truly respect tarot and their way of wroking and reading the cards) But Tarot can't hold a candle to the LeNormand system...!!!

Sylvie Steinbach

Hello!

I just sent you a PM. If you would be kind enough to post the answer that is fitting your question so that everyone benefit from my response. Thanks!

jrr01

Sylvie's Wrote:

Hello!

Let me correct:

You charge the key card (s) while YOU are shuffling. You don't let the client shuffle the deck.

Therefore it does not matter if you do a reading for someone else or for yourself, the technique is the same.

You can just focus on the key card you wish to use, depending on your question or subject matter. If you are a beginner, take the keycard in hand and visualize to charge the card. Then place it back into the deck and shuffle. For the pros, they don't need to take it out as they know what the card looks like and they are used to visualize and charge any keycard. So they just need to shuffle while they are doing it...

Blessings

Sylvie

stpcarly

You are going to love that no layout spread! And I agree, the Lenormand is amazing! Tarot is good, but Lenormand just really blew my mind away lol. And Sylvie's book is great in getting you started.

jrr01

It's close to being a month that I have been reading the book, and I think im getting pretty good at it... Thanks Sylvie for this wonderful manual that you wrote for us.

lark

Are you doing a daily draw with it...
If so are you charging any card for that?

jrr01

lark said:
Are you doing a daily draw with it...
If so are you charging any card for that?

As a matter of fact I am, I go a 5 card spread when im going to read for myself or anyone else. But 1st I charge my key card (I pick out a card that represents what I want to know about) I usually pick one card at the time to improve my memorie skills, so I can memoriez the car meanings.

lark

I was just wondering because I've been doing a daily draw of 5 cards and I haven't been charging a card for a daily draw...
Mainly because I can't really decide what card would represent general information.
So I've been letting the 3rd card of the 5 card draw be the key card so I then have 2 cards on each side of the key card.
Then the key card by coming up randomly is letting me know what the focus of the day will be and the other 4 cards fill in the details.
It's been working OK...I was just wondering what your method was and how acurate you're finding it.

LisaW

jrr01 said:
P.S. The LeNormand system has got to be one of THE more accurate and easy to use system for diving. No offence to tarot readers (which i truly respect tarot and their way of wroking and reading the cards) But Tarot can't hold a candle to the LeNormand system...!!!

Wait until you start combining the tarot and the lenormand in a reading!
That brings amazing insights :) (but that's down the road...)

Spiritsong (LisaW)

jrr01

LisaW said:
Wait until you start combining the tarot and the lenormand in a reading!
That brings amazing insights :) (but that's down the road...)

Spiritsong (LisaW)

I tried it once combining Lenormand with Tarot once. I ws pretty stund about what it said...!!! You can read it in my blog