Titania's Fortune Cards Book

Soothsayer

Does anyone else own Titania's Fortune Cards? They are nice cards, but I think they are slightly too big and the quality of the cards could be better. However, the book that is included with the package is quite superb and I would highly recommend it, especially for beginners like me. I paid just £6.50 for this package from Amazon UK. Even if the cards were not included, the 96-page book alone is worth every penny. It goes into some detail, giving the meanings for each card, as well as hundreds of combination meanings.

If you are relatively new to Oracle cards, I would strongly urge you to seek this out and purchase it if you can. It was quite difficult to find; I searched on several Tarot websites, none of which had it in stock and eventually found it on Amazon.

I started this thread to highlight the book to anyone who might not be aware of this little gem. I hope it helps someone.

franniee

I recently got this set and I agree with you about the cards....the quality is poor but they are lovely. I like the book - I haven't read it through as of yet but I like the whole set. :)

The 78th Fool

Lee recommended this set to me and through it, I learned to use the Lenormand cards. Admittedly, the cardstock is a bit flimsy but I love the artwork - the cards are gawdy but have an inexplicable charm that keeps drawing me back to them. The book is superb and I would think it's the best place to start if you're learning from scratch. I've since illustrated my own Lenormand deck, which says a lot about the infectious nature of Titania Hardie's enthusiasm for the Lenormand cards. Don't hesitate to purchase this - it's well worth the modest cost.

Chris. xx

Le Fanu

Where can I see scans..? Im intrigued...

ETA; Found ´em!

Leocrab

I've had the Titania cards for about 6 years and never used them. I picked them up on clearance at Borders without really taking a close look, and when opened the cards at home I guess I wasn't impressed because I put them away and never used them.

I was surprised to find such good feedback here on the book. Now I'm going to dig them out of the closet and give them an honest try. :)

Thanks!

Eternal Sunshine

I was given this deck as a gift about 6 years also and have used them regularly. I find them to be very accurate..in fact i just had someone request a reading last night and for me to use that particular deck. lol. I like the colors, symbols and the simplicity of the deck.

I would recommend it.

Netzach

I started off with the Titania cards, before I came to tarot. I don't tend to use them these days, as I prefer tarot. However, you can read intuitively with the Titania cards, which makes them a good training ground.