Lenormand Obsession...Haunted

Chronata

So I wanted to include little hand written thank yous with these decks, but I just ended up getting as many in the mail as I could!

I hope you will all forgive me. :D

I did end up making a really ridiculous LWB though!

baylys

While hand-written thank you's are special, we totally understand. We can't wait for the decks to arrive!!!!

tarotlyn

:):heart: So sorry to hear about your dental issues Robyn :( It will be so great when all of this is behind you.
Will be holding you up in Light and Blessings and sending you vibrations of healing and comfort :heart:

Our decks are in the mail - And I must say YAY - can hardly wait until my mail lady gets here with your deck -
Just in time for Halloween readings! :party:

You are an amazing artist and one that has strong convictions, courage, and endurance! Bravo! :thumbsup:

Blessings of Love and Light
:heart:
Lyn

DownUnderNZer

Has this sold out...didn't see it only as I hardly come into tarot creations.

MoonGypsy

Has this sold out...didn't see it only as I hardly come into tarot creations.

To the best of my knowledge, Robyn/Chronata still has some left:

http://tarotgoodies.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/4153384

There is also a thread in Advertisements, where Chronata/Robyn posted this statement yesterday:

chronata said:
The price has just gone up to the regular (non preorder ) price...but if you still want to purchase one, let me know via PM and I will give you a special AT discount price!

http://tarotgoodies.webs.com/apps/we...s/show/4153384

I still have a handful left...but they really are going pretty fast!

Astraea

My deck came today and it's absolutely enchanting. Perfect card stock and finish, marvelous spiderweb bag and cute Halloween-themed wrapper, adorable pumpkin charm - it's just so special, in every way. Thank you, Chronata!

MoonGypsy

My deck came today and it's absolutely enchanting. Perfect card stock and finish, marvelous spiderweb bag and cute Halloween-themed wrapper, adorable pumpkin charm - it's just so special, in every way. Thank you, Chronata!

Oh Astraea!:) It sounds absolutely spooky-licious! i can hardly wait! We haven't checked our letter box, yet...Soon!

toj

It is here...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1382045810.897905.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1382045810.897905.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 126

tarotlyn

:):heart: YAY... it is almost here! Excited for sure now :party:

Hope you are feeling better :heart: Robyn! Still sending you some positive vibes for comfort and healing! :heart:

...we all await our 'treat' :party: