LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

Jdance

Paths
Man

A decision by a man or a perspective by the reader that is original and personally taken up /chosen

Q. How did my letter to M affect him/our rapport?

Scythe/ stork

It created a lasting change. A necessary one it would appear

Q: t's desired connection to me?

samantha

Scythe/ stork

It created a lasting change. A necessary one it would appear

Q: t's desired connection to me?

Woman - Anchor

T would like you to be an established or permanent fixture in his life ....he's also looking for stability in the connection.

QU: What do I need to know about the job hunt ?

Bonny

Woman - Anchor

T would like you to be an established or permanent fixture in his life ....he's also looking for stability in the connection.

QU: What do I need to know about the job hunt ?

Dog
Sun
It will be a very positive experience due to the friendliness & loyalty in the people you are going to be canvassing

Q. What c wishes he could get from me now?

samantha

Dog
Sun
It will be a very positive experience due to the friendliness & loyalty in the people you are going to be canvassing

Q. What c wishes he could get from me now?

Mountains - Garden

I think C would like to be able to overcome obstacles that he encounters when you are both in public together.

Qu: What would Madame L like to tell me about the next 3 months in my life ?

Bonny

Mountains - Garden

I think C would like to be able to overcome obstacles that he encounters when you are both in public together.

Qu: What would Madame L like to tell me about the next 3 months in my life ?

Book
Stars

There are secret aspirations and private ways you are going to be acknowledged in the next three months. Your writings might even be recognised and you are going to inspire some in quiet ways!!

FB: youre so accurate on that Sam!

Q. How does C feel about me emotionally/romantically?

samantha

Book
Stars

There are secret aspirations and private ways you are going to be acknowledged in the next three months. Your writings might even be recognised and you are going to inspire some in quiet ways!!

FB: youre so accurate on that Sam!

Q. How does C feel about me emotionally/romantically?

Clover - Anchor

Literally I think he sees you as a lucky anchor - he feels fortunate to have someone in his life who is consistent and can be relied upon.

QU: What will, ultimately, be decided about position at UC ?

Jdance

Clover - Anchor

Literally I think he sees you as a lucky anchor - he feels fortunate to have someone in his life who is consistent and can be relied upon.

COFFIN - PATHS - CLOVER

well this looks like a decision in the favor of what is best... something that will create improvement. (felt overall positive) I'm looking at it from "their" perspective in this reading, based on the wording of the question... they feel it will be a decision that was made by looking at all avenues and only one was the best.

Q: How will I feel that the event will go on saturday as it relates to my connection with C?

Bonny

Clover - Anchor

Anchor
Man

It will be decided that the man is hardworking and reliable.

Q. What is c fashioning regarding his ex, P?

Jdance

Anchor
Man

It will be decided that the man is hardworking and reliable.

Q. What is c fashioning regarding his ex, P?

CLOUDS - Coffin - LILY

Hmmm well this looks like he is at a loss and considering an affair, he doesn't see another way out.

Q: above

Bonny

COFFIN - PATHS - CLOVER

well this looks like a decision in the favor of what is best... something that will create improvement. (felt overall positive) I'm looking at it from "their" perspective in this reading, based on the wording of the question... they feel it will be a decision that was made by looking at all avenues and only one was the best.

Q: How will I feel that the event will go on saturday as it relates to my connection with C?

Coffin
Path

It will be that you feel it was the the closure on things regarding C

Q. C wants what most to happen with me?