Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game

samantha

stars / ship

your trip will be a success. if you are not planning to go on a trip, you should.

what is the secret my boss is preparing?

Enchanted Lenormand: Sun - Broom

Perhaps he is going to reveal that someone (or the company ?) is ahead of the competition *outshone* all others, I guess this could be a promotion for someone or other type of *reward* - but a little hard to read . ( Broom is a substitute for whip in this deck)

QU: As before

danieljuk

ooh you both gave me interesting ideas, maybe travel to a family event or celebration. we shall see :)

stars / ship

your trip will be a success. if you are not planning to go on a trip, you should.

what is the secret my boss is preparing?

Coffin + Anchor and Stork behind that card.

So I think your job position is going to be removed / got rid of, but you will get a new role which is great! more stability or a better place in the company!

Enchanted Lenormand : Garden - Child

Will you be attending any christenings or asked to become a god parent to someone ? otherwise, (and differently) maybe someone will ask you to help them out in a small way (weeding ?) with their own garden or you need to explore/experiment with your own green thumb more ?!

QU:I am SICK sick sick and ANGRY over the saga with my washing machine !! What can I do (if anything) to get a happy resolution ?

will think over your social event or garden idea! something in that area.

for you Coffin + fox

I have been in the nightmare position fighting over appliances as well :( hugs! looks like the problems will end and be resolved but either the washing machine is dead or someone tried to fix it who can't be trusted or both. I took one more card to find out if it's fixable and got key, maybe it will all work out your way! Perhaps it's dead from bad advice / repair! don't trust them!

I wrote that out and then saw BE posted but leaving my take on it there! perhaps you shouldn't tell your hubbie that you might have been given bad advice / bad repair job / untrustworthy person :D

Advice from my guides

Book + Ring

commit to writing a book! publish all your art! (okay I added that :D and it was totally not impartial) but you need to publish something, maybe academia, or your art or about divination. make a literary commitment :heart:

Q. a while ago a psychic told me my long term partner was a South American (probably Brazilian) which surprised me I have no links or friends from there in my life. will my long term future partner be from that area?

samantha

Not my husband (he's angry too :( ) but the landlord. You're the second person to advocate stealth - I'll think on it ...

Snake - Man

You need to be crafty and not direct when dealing with your husband in this matter, even if it means doing things behind his back without telling him.

Advice from my guides

Enchanted Lenormand : Child - house

Is it time to buy your own property (if you haven't already ) or move elsewhere or invite some small children to tea ? :)

QU: Message from my guides

samantha

ooh you both gave me interesting ideas, maybe travel to a family event or celebration. we shall see :)

Coffin + Anchor and Stork behind that card.

So I think your job position is going to be removed / got rid of, but you will get a new role which is great! more stability or a better place in the company!

will think over your social event or garden idea! something in that area.

for you Coffin + fox

I have been in the nightmare position fighting over appliances as well :( hugs! looks like the problems will end and be resolved but either the washing machine is dead or someone tried to fix it who can't be trusted or both. I took one more card to find out if it's fixable and got key, maybe it will all work out your way! Perhaps it's dead from bad advice / repair! don't trust them!

I wrote that out and then saw BE posted but leaving my take on it there! perhaps you shouldn't tell your hubbie that you might have been given bad advice / bad repair job / untrustworthy person :D

Book + Ring

commit to writing a book! publish all your art! (okay I added that :D and it was totally not impartial) but you need to publish something, maybe academia, or your art or about divination. make a literary commitment :heart:

Q. a while ago a psychic told me my long term partner was a South American (probably Brazilian) which surprised me I have no links or friends from there in my life. will my long term future partner be from that area?

Enchanted Lenormand : Moon - Ship

Ach !! Well the ship could well signify someone from overseas, or who has travelled extensively The MOON ??!! He's going to be a Martian ! Otherwise .....it's just reiterating that he's currently working overseas ?

(Thanks for the read about my appliance. You were spot on . The entire company - from repair men to middle management - all lied through their teeth about it. They told me that a magical ingredient had been ordered from Germany , where said machine is from, and that this would cure the mould issue - don't ask ....this is a new appartment for us and god knows what the last occupants did to machine- BUT that this magical elixir would not arrive for 6 weeks, a date which coincided with the expiary of machines warranty .......Today it arrives back and , yes you guessed it ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGE. I firmly believe it just sat somewhere for all that time. Next port of call is our landlord. As this is a faceless company, not an individual, then much trickier to get hold of. Contracts are very *ambiguous* here , so I'm really going to have to think carefully ....... Gosh , that was a long rant ?! But I was spitting blood earlier !! X )

EDIT : My question above

katieb

Enchanted Lenormand : Moon - Ship

Ach !! Well the ship could well signify someone from overseas, or who has travelled extensively The MOON ??!! He's going to be a Martian ! Otherwise .....it's just reiterating that he's currently working overseas ?

(Thanks for the read about my appliance. You were spot on . The entire company - from repair men to middle management - all lied through their teeth about it. They told me that a magical ingredient had been ordered from Germany , where said machine is from, and that this would cure the mould issue - don't ask ....this is a new appartment for us and god knows what the last occupants did to machine- BUT that this magical elixir would not arrive for 6 weeks, a date which coincided with the expiary of machines warranty .......Today it arrives back and , yes you guessed it ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGE. I firmly believe it just sat somewhere for all that time. Next port of call is our landlord. As this is a faceless company, not an individual, then much trickier to get hold of. Contracts are very *ambiguous* here , so I'm really going to have to think carefully ....... Gosh , that was a long rant ?! But I was spitting blood earlier !! X )

EDIT : My question above
I'm taking these cards to advise you to be frugal about your money. Keep it locked up and don't let it leave the bank, it'll have long term benefits for you

Fish - tower

Next positive thing to happen for me?

samantha

(Daniel : An online source suggests moon + ship as honeymoon :) or a night cruise , so it looks as though he may indeed be *the one* , maybe he works on cruise ships ? Have you ever thought of taking such a holiday ....maybe that's how you'll meet .... :) )

samantha

I'm taking these cards to advise you to be frugal about your money. Keep it locked up and don't let it leave the bank, it'll have long term benefits for you

Fish - tower

Next positive thing to happen for me?

Enchanted Lenormand : anchor - coffin

I think there will be an end to your feeling *tied* or weighted down to someone or something ; more freedom less restriction.

QU: Why do I need to be careful with money now ?

BrightEye

Enchanted Lenormand : anchor - coffin

I think there will be an end to your feeling *tied* or weighted down to someone or something ; more freedom less restriction.

QU: Why do I need to be careful with money now ?

Woman - Flowers

Maybe because you will soon need it to buy a gift?

X's thoughts of me today

samantha

Woman - Flowers

Maybe because you will soon need it to buy a gift?

X's thoughts of me today

Enchanted Lenormond - Path - Clouds
X seems unsure or confused as to how best to *arrive* at your doorstep (literally or metaphorically) ; they can't see a clear way ahead.

QU: What effect would the relationship (WW) have on me ?

scorpiogirl

Enchanted Lenormond - Path - Clouds
X seems unsure or confused as to how best to *arrive* at your doorstep (literally or metaphorically) ; they can't see a clear way ahead.

QU: What effect would the relationship (WW) have on me ?

Dog-key
It would affect your trust and loyalty in a positive way...

How does W feel for me?