Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game

anie

Man + Sun

go into it optimisticly, and look at the sunny bright things :) Spend some nice time with your partner or a guy in your life if you can!

Q. message from the universe

coffin/stork

be open and aware of important life changes coming your way

Q: What L is looking for with regards to our connection?

BrightEye

coffin/stork

be open and aware of important life changes coming your way

Q: What L is looking for with regards to our connection?

Bear - Fox

Maybe an affair? The Bear can be a lover and the fox is cautious

Tomorrow?

Ira

Bear - Fox

Maybe an affair? The Bear can be a lover and the fox is cautious

Tomorrow?

Heart + child

possibly, new love...passionate beginnings.

what do I need to know(general)?
ty

Madame Squee

what do I need to know(general)?
ty
Cross ~ Birds

Bad luck will not last long.

My question:

What do I need to know concerning this upcoming week?

anie

Cross ~ Birds

Bad luck will not last long.

My question:

What do I need to know concerning this upcoming week?

anchor + Heart
looks very stable to me.. no need for any worries here. 'roll with it' is what I heard.

q: Connect G to me?

zannamarie

q: Connect G to me?
Ship - Ring
Looks like some traveling will need to happen for the happy connection between the two of you to happen.

How will my current location help me with regards to getting to the next stage of my life?

GotH

Ship - Ring
Looks like some traveling will need to happen for the happy connection between the two of you to happen.

How will my current location help me with regards to getting to the next stage of my life?

Cross - Mice

Your pains and struggles will completely disintegrate to the ground which will eventually end up at ground zero. Once all has been flattened out, you'll be able to start with a clean slate for rebuilding.

Link me to X and see what comes up..

anie

Cross - Mice

Your pains and struggles will completely disintegrate to the ground which will eventually end up at ground zero. Once all has been flattened out, you'll be able to start with a clean slate for rebuilding.

Link me to X and see what comes up..

crossroads+bouquet

Someone has to pull the trigger or make a decision and it will lead to happiness an enjoyable connection (could be a third party pulling you/X in a different direction - or at least tring to)

What can X really offer me?

GotH

crossroads+bouquet

Someone has to pull the trigger or make a decision and it will lead to happiness an enjoyable connection (could be a third party pulling you/X in a different direction - or at least tring to)

What can X really offer me?

Woman - Anchor

He could offer something to you that would make you feel stable, tied down (in a good way) and a feeling of being at home from being away.

What would he look like in a suit?

TarotFlow

Woman - Anchor

He could offer something to you that would make you feel stable, tied down (in a good way) and a feeling of being at home from being away.

What would he look like in a suit?
Sun + Bouquet

He would look so good that he would get all the attention.

Q what to learn from the course ?