Let me play a song for you....

Sharla

Yes you can ask again.

Ha ha the more your editing your post and adding the more confused im getting lol.

the 2 purple men who can solve the problem are all purple these days. they are in a purple robes so to speak doing their duties right now. so i will wait a week. no, no choice to be made between purple guys and grey guy. grey guy dropped the ball or at least is have slippery fingers and i am not liking how it looks. they can recover the fumble.

and now the path is through the purple rain. one purple guy made it clear the other day that in fact he was there for the milestones where grey guy was not and since we are at a place to look back to "the" milestone, it is clear i should turn to him to solve the problem. he will. and purple guy 2 was there for the other milestones when purple guy 1 and grey guy weren't. so i am doubly sure the solution will be found (i may not like the solution (purple guy 2 is the one actually in charge of this milestone. grey guy is surrogate here), but i will get an answer and that is really the best ending i can ask for). and as for grey guy: his logic -- it is bad these days. enough already.

i am trying to make the best sense possible to you. this stuff is sensitive.

eta: and purple, because that is literally how the are presenting themselves. and grey, because he thinks he is past due.

my second question. sharla, thank you for entertaining it:

is this a real turn towards a deeper friendship or something more with pmm? why am i suddenly having deeper feelings for him after a lifetime of none. no, i never did before! (not sure what it is, but i feel so warm and fuzzy)

Song starts around 2:29 btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O87lzhoexyA

empress's dress

well well almost everyone i know is a cry baby. lol. wait! we all are!

let me know if you would like a critique of the song as well! lol.

do you want a reading back?

thoughts:

cry baby: hmm. so i'm getting fed up with the original one and pmm came in and agreed with me that getting fed up with the original one is not a bad thing to do. in fact he has been fed up for years for the same reasons i am. but we also bonded in a new way not because of that but because of art, but no tears. for the first time ever in our long and storied friendship we were pouring on the love in a way never naturally did before. unlike my other male friends i never thought he was bad for me (he is crazy, but that's different), just that we didn't have that something that made us click. and then this week after marathon conversations, i feel a bit differently and confused. i think i will diffuse the situation and do nothing and let it pass.

cry baby: i actually was feeling awful for weeks. i just in the last days got over one of the worst viruses i have ever had. and there he was: an anitdote for my mood. lol. yeah better keep it as a fond moment in my life -- remember the day i had feeling for pmm -- a secret for me and the people on AT.

cry baby: he sent me a bunch of his new poetry. i think that did it to me too. he always has been a brilliant poet. but he is more brilliant than ever. i mean it will change the world brillant once he unleashes it. and it will be unleashed and we will all be richer for it. i am not exaggerating. i can't believe the depth and sensitivity in the poetry. only one is about being a cry baby but it is done with a light touch and leads to serious joy and acceptance for life. i am talking about shakespeare, blake, keats, hughes level poetry. maybe i just became a sucker for his art. lol

cry baby! cry!

thank you for the read! sharla. lots of fun.

Persimmon

Hi Sharla :) A song for a message for me from the Angels please! Thank you :heart:

sweetcherise13

Im struggling with yours, tell me the area the problem is in ?

Does Jack mean anything to you ?

It involves certain people I care about and differences that have really become a problem.

Jack? Nope, no Jack connection for me.

WolfSwan

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Wolfswan :heart:

Here's your song ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyMuC9ZvPAw

Thanks Sharla!

Ooh...poignant song! The first thing that popped into my head as the song started was my ex of whom I've been having a lot of visions (I've even been expecting to hear from him - and hoping so too! - despite the fact that we've been out of touch for 2 years). He was a total force of nature and when we first met I had my heart boarded up and my walls were high. He was the force of nature that tore it all down.

As I write, I wonder if this indicates another force of nature that will come and tear things down, if I've put up walls again...The line about "your lips moving in and they take me under" and something about knowing I'd be broken when it's all over - that was me the last time around. I knew that man had the power to tear my heart open, and he broke my heart but man, did my heart open in the process. I've learned so much on my journey, and gone down an incredible spiritual path which was instigated from having my heart broken open so deeply.

The start of the song, "I don't know why, but my hands are shaking. I can see you coming and I stand here waiting", that's how I felt when I first met this guy. I've never felt like that with anyone else, and I've always hoped that I could find someone who made me feel like that again. Then when she talks about getting tongue-tied in the conversation - despite being really powerful, and sure of myself, he turned my inside into goop, and there would be times when I'd become so much like a little innocent girl. I always had butterflies when I went to see him (at the beginning).

"Baby I surrender it all" - well that's a prayer I've been saying a lot lately, but more like "Dear Universe, I surrender this pain to you." I've been listening to a lot of Marianne Williamson, and if you can get around the use of the term "God" it's frigging amazing stuff and deeply healing. Ironically, since I started listening to her stuff, things with my ex have been coming up and I feel like it's just to be healed and released, and allow someone who has similar energy, but more of a match to me, to come it.

"I can taste the danger, but I don't want to run." That was me with him all over again...and I wonder if, should be materialise again, if I wouldn't just stand there not wanting to run. Like when she says "I know I should take cover, hide inside these four walls." I doubt I would! I don't think I would put up a fight at all.

I'm usually a "caution taker" as she says but he's a force of nature lol!

"I'll be here till we collide, I don't care if I survive, so crash into me one more time"...again, I feel like that's me right now, and what I've been asking for. I think I almost went numb after him, and now I just want to feel again, even if what I'm feeling is pain. It was like living life on another level.

Love to hear your thoughts on this one!! :D

Alitalia

Omg yours is funny...i was getting what i heard to be "Gung...heart....try" ??? Typed gung into search to try and figure out what it was and .....this is the song. :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmHMfOg-2-A
hahahahahahahaha thank you... so cute.. but yes.. everything are super smooth in this year... and we might get a baby rooster.. šŸ˜‚ Lol... Hahahahahaha

Persimmon

thank you, what a beautiful song! the lyrics do resonate as I have had a long period of time in my life where things have been not so great and I've often felt depressed, so 'light after darkness' is very encouraging that things may be changing for the better and I will hopefully be coming out of a time of darkness :)