Life Purpose Oracle Reading - Feedback

angels

I will do some life purpose oracle readings using doreen virtues cards. Please post your question and a brief description of your situation so I can connect to the cards and offer you relevant advice.

All I ask in return is thorough feedback :)

IF YOU DO HAVE THIS DECK THEN I WOULD LOVE ONE READING :)

What's my life purpose or the best career for me?

lilac04

Hi there, i'd love a reading, based on my spiritual/ & or creative career path - i'd love to know what my purpose here is spiritually speaking :)

FilleAspirant

I'd love a general reading on my life purpose, focused on my career if a focus is needed, and whether what I want to do as a job right now fulfills what I'm meant to do in life.

angels

Hi there, i'd love a reading, based on my spiritual/ & or creative career path - i'd love to know what my purpose here is spiritually speaking :)

Ok:

Energy healing - your natural healing abilities are an important part of your life purpose.

Children - your life purpose involves helping, teaching and healing children.

Music - your connection to music is healing for yourself and others.

Looking at the reading I feel you have some great healing energy which would be best utilized by helping children especially through music or artistic endeavors. Music could also involve dancing, body movement or anything that is creative that will soothe young people and allow them to express themselves fully.

pumpkins

what is my life purpose? i want to serve community and hold a position that has responsibility and authority to it and i want to work in the area that serves community/people. can you please read what should i know about my life purpose in terms of what i want to do? and if i would be able to pursue what my heart desires or not?
thanks

lilac04

Ok:

Energy healing - your natural healing abilities are an important part of your life purpose.

Children - your life purpose involves helping, teaching and healing children.

Music - your connection to music is healing for yourself and others.

Looking at the reading I feel you have some great healing energy which would be best utilized by helping children especially through music or artistic endeavors. Music could also involve dancing, body movement or anything that is creative that will soothe young people and allow them to express themselves fully.

hello, that's interesting i like the concept of energy healing and i do love music. I don't know about dancing but definitely something that is creative would be great i'm guessing. Also, I don't know about teaching but music and energy healing would definitely be a great one if i got the opportunity. I definitely love exploring that side of things creatively speaking too. Thanks for doing this ! :)

angels

I'd love a general reading on my life purpose, focused on my career if a focus is needed, and whether what I want to do as a job right now fulfills what I'm meant to do in life.

strength - everything you've experienced in your life has made you strong and courageous.

flowers - working with flowers opens your heart and brings blessings to others through your life purpose

builder - your innate ability to build and create brings you a deep sense of accomplishment

i honestly thought of a gardener at first or a landscape designer. i feel that because your a strong individual as well as sensitive like the flowers you have a great eye for beauty and design. You would do well in any kind of job which meant you would take leadership or even work as part of a team. Anything creative would be good for which could allow you to design and build such as gadget making, computers, engineering, architecture or photography. Even physical fitness training would be great for you to develop into a career. Hope it helped :)

katieb

Hi if you're still taking I'd love to know what life lesson or purpose EM had in my life. We connected quite intensely but are no longer in contact

angels

what is my life purpose? i want to serve community and hold a position that has responsibility and authority to it and i want to work in the area that serves community/people. can you please read what should i know about my life purpose in terms of what i want to do? and if i would be able to pursue what my heart desires or not?
thanks

Very interesting....

Artist - engaging in artistic activities is beneficial to your career and every other area of your life.

Career change - You're embarking on a career that brings you the joy and abundance you desire and deserve.

Teaching - You aspire young people to learn.

Looking at the reading as a whole I feel you may be thinking of a career change or feeling a little unsure of what to do...I feel that if you do go with your heart's desire you don't need to fear because it will give you joy and happiness. I'm also sensing two careers/paths for you. I feel your quite artistic or have some great talents. IT could be simple as jewelery making or painting. You have a good eye for details, shapes, objects and colors. I feel you might delve into another career but slowly, so don't rush it.
The last card is saying you would be good at teaching or even training others in certain skills. This would give you the leadership position you desire amongst the community.

strangebrew

Oh i would love one thanks. I am feeling very resentful and angry at my ex, and i would love to have some guidance around what i can do to make the situation easier for myself

Thank you! xx