Light Grey Art Lab's Cosmos Tarot and Oracle Set

rwcarter

Mine arrived with one of those sinister stickers "found damaged and secured by Royal Mail." Was there anything in anyone else's package other than the box with the decks in ? (Which I haven't yet had time to open up, even :bugeyed:)
You should also have a booklet describing the cards.

gregory

The one inside the box ? In which case I'm OK. If there should have been one OUTSIDE, I need to act...

rwcarter

The one inside the box ? In which case I'm OK. If there should have been one OUTSIDE, I need to act...
Nope, the one inside the box, not an external one. So you should be good.

gregory

Nope, the one inside the box, not an external one. So you should be good.
Not as good as you are for putting my mind at rest. Happy Christmas, old bean :*

earthair

There was a thank you type flyer too in mine. Not a big deal though...at least you have a book!

rwcarter

There was a thank you type flyer too in mine. Not a big deal though...at least you have a book!
If mine came with that, it quickly got separated as I can't find it anywhere.

earthair

I now have a book and cards which are all the same length :cool2:
Lovely :)
Now I can shuffle and finally enjoy working with them...

EmpyreanKnight

I am in awe. I want this.

Abyss

I thought I would update with mine. I've had my deck since Dec. 21 and oh my word, I am in love. This deck is wonderful for me, all the cards were in place, all the components intact. And the artwork is lovely.

While, yes, Temperance isn't exactly to my tastes I can appreciate it for what it stands for.

Truthfully, this is the best deck I've gotten so far. It works very fluidly and intuitively with me and isn't as dry as my Llewellyn or as rude as my Cephalopod. It's perfect for me and we've bonded really well.

I will agree that the box was a right bugger to get open, ended up tearing a little of the paper on it to get at the deck fully. I'd really recommend it, honestly. The cardstock is so glossy and slippery that they shuffle like butter.