List of Lenormand practice questions

La Force

I felt it would be good to start a thread, where we can post up questions, that can be used in practice or readings.

I have found that through practice, you run out of questions. quickly too at that. Not always do I want to do a reading, I just want to lay out some cards in a spread. How ever you need a question (context) to interpret the practice reading.

After awhile it's starts to get stale when your limited to a few questions. ie: How was my day? What will my day be like? What will happen at work? Why I am I feeling depressed? Will so and so go on a trip with me? etc.

What we need is some good meaty questions, that can be used for practice. We need to keep the inspiration burning,or lose interest and get bored. (I'm bored, I need some questions to practice)

I know newbies, and other's will appreciate a variety of questions that you may offer to help us play, learn, expand, hone our skills.

Note: This thread will only be a list of questions. (Post your results / reading in the Lenormand Games forum)

Please post up some of your questions that we can fun with. thanks

La Force

La Force

well I looked through the Lenormand reading section hunting down some questions that could be used for practice. I focused on question that would deal with the immediate future or present type questions. which will make it easier for beginners and people like me that are bored and in need of fun practice time with the cards.

How was my day?

What will my day be like?

What will this weekend be like? any warnings

What will happen at work?

Why I am I feeling depressed? I have started a Thread here Lenormand Question Practice Reading ~ Exercise Question 1

What do my spirit guides want me to know? Lenormand Question Practice Reading ~ Exercise Question 2

What is the next important thing that needs my attention? Lenormand Question Practice Reading ~ Exercise Question 3

Where is ________at right now, regarding his/her feelings?

How can this relationship be made better?

Will ________ return my text/phone call?

Will moving/relocating be a good idea?

I had an appointment/date today with_________, why did I cancel?

What will be the outcome of today's meeting?

What are __________, intentions?

Will ____________, be stopping by for a visit?

Will there be any traffic delays?

How is ___________, doing today?

Should I run from this new guy?

What is ________up too?

I'm still looking for more, if you can think of any please post.

Thanks
La Force