List of tarot myths

nisaba

sstack2 said:
Originally Posted by ros
If you read the cards you will
end up in hell!

People who read Tarot are weird!

I KNOW I'm weird.....no excuses here! lol
No-no, weird is what Other People Are. You know, those sick, twisted individuals who think "fun" has something to do with pizzas, DVDs and drinking so much pois- so much alcohol that they feel sick, behave badly and end up with a lot less money.

Now THAT's weird!

As to ending up in hell ... which Greek philosopher, thousands of years ago, worked out using logic and philosophical thought-experiments, that this world is, in fact hell?

celticnoodle

if you use tarot you'll bring evil spirits to you. :rolleyes:

if you use tarot, you're a bad person and will go to hell. :eek:

everything the tarot readers sees in the card is absolultely going to occur! so be sure you're ready to hear all---it's 100% absolute!

many others--but these are the first 3 that i thought of right off. :laugh:

gregory

nisaba said:
No-no, weird is what Other People Are. You know, those sick, twisted individuals who think "fun" has something to do with pizzas, DVDs and drinking so much pois- so much alcohol that they feel sick, behave badly and end up with a lot less money.
That's ME !!!!

We also have tats })

Alta

I had never heard those shuffling myths before..... funny :joke:

nisaba

gregory said:
That's ME !!!!

We also have tats })
but ... but ... but ...

you have Tarot decks!

Doesn't that make you wholesome?

(where are your tatts, and what are they? Photos, photos!)

gregory

nisaba said:
(where are your tatts, and what are they? Photos, photos!)
You have seen the photo :D

Another one: you must tap your deck with a crystal before reading with it..... (I just learned this the other day; it invalidates everything I have ever done. Comme c'est tragique...)

saturninebird

Has anyone heard something like: you can't read after 11 PM?

gregory

saturninebird said:
Has anyone heard something like: you can't read after 11 PM?
:bugeyed: That would REALLY put a spanner in my works.....

Lilija

I was told by a Jehovah's Witness that my decks "draw evil to me" and she could feel a chill emenating off of them.

I wish evil would hurry up and get here, because I've been having a dull day.

Major Tom

Lilija said:
I was told by a Jehovah's Witness that my decks "draw evil to me" and she could feel a chill emenating off of them.

Jehovah's Witness visit me - looking for my partner Jane. Jane spoke to them while I was in Australia for the Melbourne International Tarot Conference held by the ATS. They've visited once a month ever since.

Jane told them I'm a professional tarot reader. They told her, "That's devil's work!" :smoker:

I remember the time I was wearing my Timalfeya t-shirt from Lanzarote when I answered the door to them. I always speak to them but don't give them a lot of time. Jane thinks they come to save her from me. :laugh: She's promised not to speak too long to them while I'm at Reader's Studio.