Lo Scarabeo Encyclopaedia on Kickstarter

Spiffo

Just wondering if any copies have been received by Australian supporters yet?

I hoped to be able to read this during my holidays but I'm back to work tomorrow, so that's not going to happen, but would like to know if it is close to coming or not. Haven't heard anything from the kickstarter people so have no idea if it could be expected in the next couple of weeks or will I be waiting longer?

Be glad to hear someone in the Southern Hemisphere has got it even?

Julie
Sydney Australia

Alas Oceania Kickstarter packs, including Australia & NZ, are still in transit and deliveries haven't even started. There is a recent update on the original Kickstarter project page. If you are really keen though, Amazon US has started shipping pre-orders for non-Kickstarter orders. Just another slap in the face for anyone in the Southern Hemisphere who helped LoS fund the book.

mryt ntrw

Australia and New Zealand Kickstarter Backers

This was posted yesterday on the Kickstarter Updates. Thought I would repost here (If that's OK - Mods please delete if I'm doing something wrong)

"Dear Australian and New Zealand backers,

We're sure you're aware that your books haven't been delivered yet.

First of all, we would like to deeply apologize. It's evident that our choice to ship through our Australian distributor was not the right one. We don't want to blame them, it was us to miscalculate shipping time from Europe to Australia, it seems.

The lack of updates in the past weeks, however, is due to lack to reliable updates from them to us. So, we chosed to not give you updates instead of giving you unreliable updates and create false expectations.

Our last news is that the books are still at the Australian customs. We asked our distributor to immediately send them out to you as soon as they can clear the books from the Australian customs. We haven't been given a date yet, sorry.

We just want to ensure you that you will get what you paid for, and we're focused on making that happen.

Also, the campaign for Tarot Experience will begin in a few weeks. We will totally change the shipping method to Australia and New Zealand for the next book: your books will be shipped straight from the printer, so you should get them even before us. We will also include for free a gift as a token of our thankfulness for your understanding.

Once again, please accept our deepest apologies. We will publish updates as soon as we get them.

Lo Scarabeo"

At least now we know?

Linfang

The campaign for the next volume was announced to start next week on Kickstarter! I really like the first volume, but I hope to find more in depth information in the following two.

gregory

Yes, it is indeed due to open on Monday ! *is determined to be first early bird, like last time :D*

Aurora369

Thanks for posting this gregory. I ordered the first volume and cannot wait to get it!

Padma

Gregory, you must know this - is there anywhere else I can buy it once printed, or do I have to buy it via Kickstarter...?

If anyone knows, please let me know :)

Spiffo

Gregory, you must know this - is there anywhere else I can buy it once printed, or do I have to buy it via Kickstarter...?

If anyone knows, please let me know :)

Hi Padma,

Just like the first book (Tarot Fundamentals) the new book, Tarot Experience, will be available from Amazon, Book Depositry and other retailers approximately 3 months after the Kickstarter rewards are delivered. You won't get any of the extra goodies, like the tarot bag or art prints, but the book will be exactly the same, in content.

Padma

Thanks Spiffo! I had got the first one through Kickstarter, but am going through a move and a bit strapped for cash...! I am sure others have wondered as well, so this information is useful to have here in the thread :)