Looking for your thoughts...

lord_ewin

What I would like to see is a Lenormand Resource Thread for Card Definitions, and perhaps another for methods. If only to capture them for others who might be interested in particular methods.

Am I wasting my time with this, or do other people believe it would be nice to have a dedicated thread for the various meanings of each card? I realise that some people would prefer to go by the book that they have, but I think it would be beneficial as a 'public resource' to pull a definitions and methods thread together.

I figure we could save the first post for "the list" itself, and add definitions card by card, giving a chance to everyone to add to the card's meaning or even have a small exchange on it before moving on to the next card.

A quick example of what I think the definititions thread could look like:
Msg #1:

#1 - The Horseman

1) Most agree that the horseman means X, Y , Z.
2) Other secondary definitions that might come up.

#2 - The Clover

(Currently being discussed)

Then all the messages that follow would be the debate / discussions around each card?

Thoughts?

lord_ewin

Perhaps, but that covers only treppner. I'd like a thread that includes everyone's views. ;) A joint effort if you will. :D

halil

I think it would be a good idea to consolidate everyone's thoughts into one thread.