Lucky Dip - anyone? Raffle for "Crystal Astrology"

MCsea

Alta, Tabi, nanab, frannie

thank you

MARINA

celticnoodle

wow! how nice! thank you & good luck to everyone!

I chose:

Aries 16..................... 1.Guiding Cauldron ... 2.Guiding Cauldron
Numerology: 16
Sabian Symbol: Brownies dancing in the setting sunlight
Crystal Element: Boulder Opal
Affirmation: I trip the light fantastic.

because April 16th is my granddaughters birthday, and I found it quite interesting that the crystal element was an opal---my birthstone! :) maybe this is a good sign. ;)

thank you much!

MCsea

celticnoodle said:
wow! how nice! thank you & good luck to everyone!

I chose:

Aries 16..................... 1.Guiding Cauldron ... 2.Guiding Cauldron
Numerology: 16
Sabian Symbol: Brownies dancing in the setting sunlight
Crystal Element: Boulder Opal
Affirmation: I trip the light fantastic.

because April 16th is my granddaughters birthday, and I found it quite interesting that the crystal element was an opal---my birthstone! :) maybe this is a good sign. ;)

thank you much!

HOW LOVELY!
when you work with crystals - its ALWAYS a good sign ;)

Thank you

MARINA

Little Hare

CONGRATS to everyone! :D :party:

and thanks to MCSea for being so generous

xxx
:heart:

MCsea

peace_pixie said:
CONGRATS to everyone! :D :party:

and thanks to MCSea for being so generous

xxx
:heart:

My pleasure - thank you for your kind words - and for everyones participation.

I am blessed to be a part of AT :)

MARINA

memries

Thank you for the raffle. My sincere congratulations to the winners !

MCsea

memries said:
Thank you for the raffle. My sincere congratulations to the winners !
thank you memries

morticia monroe

I returned home last night from a week in Shreveport to find that my book had arrived. I saw the package marked Australia and thought "I don't remember ordering anything from Australia?!" So it was a great surprise to tear open the package and find the book!

The cover is gorgeous, so colorful, and I love the way you have made the book so easy to navigate by using colors to identify astrological sections, and the photos of the stones are beautiful not just to admire, but will also help me with identification.

I can see that there is a great deal of knowledge in this book, and it must have taken you quite some time to compile it. I can't wait to dig in!

So thank you for the book, the opportunity, for signing the book, and the beautiful card. I am truly honored. I love it.

Dana

MCsea

morticia monroe said:
I returned home last night from a week in Shreveport to find that my book had arrived. I saw the package marked Australia and thought "I don't remember ordering anything from Australia?!" So it was a great surprise to tear open the package and find the book!

The cover is gorgeous, so colorful, and I love the way you have made the book so easy to navigate by using colors to identify astrological sections, and the photos of the stones are beautiful not just to admire, but will also help me with identification.

I can see that there is a great deal of knowledge in this book, and it must have taken you quite some time to compile it. I can't wait to dig in!

So thank you for the book, the opportunity, for signing the book, and the beautiful card. I am truly honored. I love it.

Dana

YEA!! it arrived safely!
thats great.. Thank you for your kind words...
Well yes it took a while to get it together - learning about crystals and geology for 20+ years - but it was working with the publisher and their needs that helped make Crystal Astrology...
I hope you enjoy..

Now did that one arrive in South America! I hope so!

MARINA

memries

You must be thrilled Morticia. It could not go to a more keen collector.

You will have to keep us posted on any unusual finds you discover in the book. Happy studying.