LUNATIC TAROT ~ Deck edition is HERE!!!

babyJo

IT is HERE!!! :party::party: It comes in a soft EVA tray with a cardboard cover (see photo).

It's stunning~~ breathtaking :) Isn't it nice to have it in the right size to shuffle?? :D
The new size is approx 6.5x12cm, the card stock is a bit rough..don't think it's coated.But the colour is nicely printed, see photo for the card back.

There is the english title at the top and chinese title at the bottom. There are *2 extra* new cards in this edition, new drawing… rather erotic thu so may be I sldn't post a scan here, LOL.
Overall, I love having it this size… I mean the big size one is lovely if you like to look at it in details but this is just the right size for my hand… am very happy with it :heart::heart:

~Jo

Attachments

• Lunatic-1.jpg
    Lunatic-1.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 423
  • Lunatic-2.jpg
    Lunatic-2.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 383

jackdaw*

Looks fantastic, BabyJo. Thanks for showing us - now I really can't wait for TG to get theirs in!

babyJo

QueenofPentacles said:
Looks fantastic, BabyJo. Thanks for showing us - now I really can't wait for TG to get theirs in!

Yay, I hop TG will get it soon so we could discuss it :)
If anyone wanna see more cards, LMK. I can scan more tomorrow at work!

Just had a look again, think the card is coated..just that it's kind of matt finish (excuse my poor english). The 2 extra card bother me a bit… good that I don't have to read with it. Apart from that all is great :D

~jo

Chronata

Oh...now that really IS a happy thing!

What a fabulous new edition this is!

I love reading with mine...but I admit it is quite a challenge!

These will be absolutely perfect!

lunakasha

OH MY....:love: :eek: :love: WOW!!!!!

Thank you baby Jo....I would LOVE to see more, if you have time to scan them for us! Also, could you please tell us about the size of the cards, the cardstock and lamination....anything like that would be GREAT! :D:D:D

***EDITED TO ADD: Nevermind, just reread your first post (sorry!)***

I have preordered mine also from TG and it is going to be a looooong wait.

Thanks again!

:) Luna

MangaTarot

I just received mine also!

The size of the new edition is 2.5 by 4.8 inches (6.5 by 12.2 cm). I have some scans. If anyone wants to see them, please PM me.

raventepes

Well...I NEED that deck. My large Lunatic's just way too big. Not only that, but having a RWS image of the card on the back's just a huge turn off.

babyJo

lunakasha said:
Thank you baby Jo....I would LOVE to see more, if you have time to scan them for us!
:) Luna

Sure! Luna, which card you like you see? I can scan it later :)
~Jo

Cielo

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love this deck! But I didn't like the previous size,- it's nice to look at but not very practical for me....I like to be able to shuffle my decks properly!

Gaaaaaaawd, I can't wait to have it!!!! :D

lunakasha

babyJo said:
Sure! Luna, which card you like you see? I can scan it later :)
~Jo

Ooooh there are so many nice ones, hehehe! ;)

I think I will check and get back to you....you already scanned the Empress which is one of my favorites, but there are many more......back soon, thanks!

:D Luna