magician clarified by death as what someone thinks of you

celeste777

I usually generally see the upright cards as more positive aspects of the card so I thought maybe he seen me as someone who can make things come out in my own advantage or he just thinks of me as a modern witch..

RunningWild

I usually generally see the upright cards as more positive aspects of the card so I thought maybe he seen me as someone who can make things come out in my own advantage or he just thinks of me as a modern witch..

Personally, I wouldn't see those two in combination as representing a witch. I would interpret the combination as saying that you have the means/tools to make permanent changes in your life.

Or, in the negative (because even if we don't read reversals, we still have to include the possibility that the cards indicate it), it might mean that you don't have the means or tools to get things done and will permanently give up on whatever it is that you're trying to do.

Or, perhaps it's saying that those things simply aren't working and you need to change the tool set.

I hope this helps and that I didn't muddy the waters further! :laugh:

RunningWild

In hindsight (five seconds later, heh), The Magician can have to do with communication and perhaps that is what will end or change. Either way, the Death card is an end of something and the beginning of something else. Something isn't working the way you think it is or should.

Tanga

Magician - strong, confident, knowing exactly what where how - to get or do it all.
Quite possibly even overpoweringly so. The courage of your convictions. Pushy.
Death - mysteries, some creeping quality that may be incomprehensible to them, yet definitely having the power to master complete change/transformation.

Whatever the outcome - they may think or sense, that the connectin is bound to be a powerful screaming ride (sitting on the top of a descending fairground ride comes to mind).

:-D

celeste777

Personally, I wouldn't see those two in combination as representing a witch. I would interpret the combination as saying that you have the means/tools to make permanent changes in your life.

Or, in the negative (because even if we don't read reversals, we still have to include the possibility that the cards indicate it), it might mean that you don't have the means or tools to get things done and will permanently give up on whatever it is that you're trying to do.

Or, perhaps it's saying that those things simply aren't working and you need to change the tool set.

I hope this helps and that I didn't muddy the waters further! :laugh:

Running wild, sorry for confusion. I do read reversals, but both cards came up upright just for clarification.. Had they been reversed I'd think he thought I was a trickster! That is an interesting interpretation and I can see it fitting.. He knows I write poetry and that I'm trying extremely hard to market it and establish an even bigger fan base.. But he also knows I read tarot, and very spiritual so I just thought that really played in to his thoughts of me.. Especially asking insightful questions regarding feelings he didn't already discuss with me but that I picked up on.

celeste777

Magician - strong, confident, knowing exactly what where how - to get or do it all.
Quite possibly even overpoweringly so. The courage of your convictions. Pushy.
Death - mysteries, some creeping quality that may be incomprehensible to them, yet definitely having the power to master complete change/transformation.

Whatever the outcome - they may think or sense, that the connectin is bound to be a powerful screaming ride (sitting on the top of a descending fairground ride comes to mind).

:-D

Hi Tanga, as feelings I got pretty positive cards so I think this seems pretty spot on... I have mentioned to him before about being into spiritual things such as talking to spirits, tarot readings, meditation etc.. And have also inquired abt some feelings that came up regarding him that he didn't share with me.. I honestly think I creep him out a bit but when I see queen of cups and feelings for me I'm guessing in a good way! Lol

bluelagune

Hi. The way Id look at the cards is that the Magician has skills: cups, wands, swords and pentacles. This could be that he/she has good experience and ability deal with love, passion, conversation and any phisical aspects of life. The Death card calls for phisical transformation. To me looking at his individual would be looking at a very skillfull person who has the ability to use all the above mentioned skills to transform another persons life. The ER dooctor, the psychiatrist, the witch as pentioned above, etc...

celeste777

Hi. The way Id look at the cards is that the Magician has skills: cups, wands, swords and pentacles. This could be that he/she has good experience and ability deal with love, passion, conversation and any phisical aspects of life. The Death card calls for phisical transformation. To me looking at his individual would be looking at a very skillfull person who has the ability to use all the above mentioned skills to transform another persons life. The ER dooctor, the psychiatrist, the witch as pentioned above, etc...

Thank you, I like how you pointed my attention to the fact that the magician holds all suits in one card. I think that is very important in regards to a question. Someone who has all the tools..

SunChariot

We all have different ways of reading. I have 4 -5 different methods of reversals that I alternate between. None of the makes upright cards more positive. Were these upright cards?

But I can tell you what these cards might mean to me in answer to this question:

likely that The Magician would be saying that the person sees you as someone strong and in control of themselves and of their lives. They would see you as someone who has a strong ability to make the most of your thoughts and your feelings and to take them and to consistently (almost in a magical way) create what you want in your life by using them effectively.

The clarifier does not clarify that for me. It just says that their opinion of you as recently changed, for the better. They have not always seen you this way, but they have come to now.

But of course the cards came up with your normal meanings, not with mine So with your meanings the clarifier may say the same message in another way for you,

Babs

Venusian

Funny because before I clicked on the thread, and had just read the title, the first thing I thought was this exact thought. I came in here to reply and I see that you already have it! lol

OP, I only have one modification, my thought was that you have the power to change THEIR life.

Hope this helps :)