Many court cards

Pythia

Hi everyone,
I need your input, about this reading...there are just too many courts, and I am having a tough time relating them to a specific situation.

The background: one of my co-workers has been quite rude to me lately, and I think it's because she feels that I don't support her enough, which is not true in my opinion. I wanted to see if I should talk to her about it. The deck is Anna-K.

1. What may happen if you talk to her? Queen of Cups: I will be emotional, will think more with my heart than my head.
2. What may happen if you don't? Temperance: will not be able to reach a compromise/cooperation
3. Outcome if you do? King of Pentacles (rev): I will appear controlling, and impatient
4. Outcome if you don't? King of Cups: This will show that I am emotionally balanced and in control of my emotions.
5. What to consider before deciding: Emperor (rev): Cautions not to be inflexible, or show excessive control
Do you think this reading says that I shouldn't talk to her?

Thank you in advance for all your input.

Barleywine

The thing that strikes me about this spread is that there is no "immaturity" at all in it (no Pages or Knights, no precipitous major or minor cards); at worst, the reversals indicate the possibility of some misunderstanding. It suggests two adults working out their differences, which would necessitate talking to her

Pythia

Thank you so much, Barleywine. In my haste to get advice, I didn't think of looking at which cards were missing from the spread. Thanks for reminding me.

Btw, the conversation went well...peace has been restored!

_/\_