Margaret Cho

rainwolf

Thinking back on it, I can't exactly remember why...I think I meant to say a different house, but the 6 and the 10 house are detriment of jupiter if i remember correctly (career and work). I think I said 5 because that is the house of fun and light-heartedness.

rainwolf

When I look at her chart I feel as there should be an aspect to her MH but I'm not sure what exactly. I'll look into that when I get back.

prudence

isthmus nekoi said:
Hey Astrid,

Actually this is not a bad exercise to help flex those astro interpretive skills - maybe guess the right birthtime should be another exercise alongside guess the famous chart!

Personally, b/c we only know Margaret Cho as a famous personality, I would look to guessing the MC and think about her career (which we have more factual stuff to work on) and her projected social image. I also agree, Leo energy takes very well to the spotlight :p
Isthmus, thanks for this, I am taking it into account.I think the first time I had chosen (8:05 PM) seemed like the MC was more on target, I will have to change the time again and have another look. All of this will help me also with trying to nail down my husband's natal chart ( I have his at least w/in an hour, but don't know the minute, so this is great practice for me).

Is there any way to have multiple margartet charts going at once w/in this thread, so we can actually look at more than one at once? Or a way to have a achart that rainwolf can tamper with as well, to tweak the time when he needs to?

rainwolf

we can just post multiple charts... if you give me the times,dates, and places through PM I would be happy to post some, however many you like. :)

prudence

Hey Rainwolf!

So, anytime you want to plug into her 12/5/68 birthdate is cool, she was born in San Fran, CA....Go w/ whatever your intuition tells you, since we have no other foolproof metheod! :D For now, I was thinking night birth for her...not sure why, a hunch I guess.

Maybe when we get a chart that seems like the "right" one for margaret, we can post your natal chart here and compare! LOL (since you share the same DOB)

rainwolf

I was watching Dave Chappelle last night and I was wondering if we could compare their chart and find their birth time that way...

chart

prudence

I'd love to look at Dave's chart too!! Especially as he seems to be going through something at the moment (maybe this is his Saturn return?)with his show possibly not returning....have you heard about any of this?

rainwolf

Natal notes:
Sun in virgo (only 1 degree no suprise)
Mercury in leo
Venus in libra
Moon in cancer
Mars in taurus
Jupiter in aquarius
Saturn in cancer
Uranus in libra
Neptune in sagittarius
Pluto in libra

His mars is retrograde in his progressed chart--i think that is relevant to his decision. It is also transiting his 5 house instead of the 6th which it was previously.

Other notes:

Saturn is in cancer in the 8th house, and is square sun that is entering libra in the 10th house of career. (!)

Saturn is almost out of the either, which means that so far in his life saturn has been in cancer in the 8th. It is moving into the 7th but staying in cancer.

His pluto is almost conjuct sun in the 10th house too. I think this means he is going to be making changes in a balanced way in the area of career. doesnt that just explain it in a nutshell? :)

NOTE: I JUST REALIZED THAT I WAS TAKING HOUSES INTO ACCOUNT EVEN THOUGH HIS BIRTHTIME IS UNKNOWN. HOWEVER, IN THE LAST NOTE IT SEEMS CORRECT HOUSEWISE THAT THE CHANGE IS IN THE 10TH.

Uranus conjunct mercury

prudence

wow, Rainwolf, you've been busy!!

Nice guess work too!! So, his time of birth isn't publicized either?