M'arse Says

Barleywine

Vogue would have Brunhilde replaced by Twiggy in new stagings of Der Ring if it could.
:D

Ha-ha, indeed! :D Somehow, "It ain't over 'til the skinny (oops, I mean adiposely-challenged) lady sings" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

blue_fusion

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Don't we live in a weird world where every noun or adjective is likely to offend someone! I suppose the Rev. Audrey's anthropomorphised trains would be overseen by the Slim Controller in new editions, now that fat and obese are listed in the annals of the PC brigade! Oh dear...now that means that more corpulent folk will feel they're being marginalised! Vogue would have Brunhilde replaced by Twiggy in new stagings of Der Ring if it could.
:D

(Just kicking my soap-box back under the chair). So...seriously...how is the project going to work? I've read through the thread and it seems to be coming down to two decks. Is this how it's going to pan out?

I'm definitely down for the iconoclast's special version!!

:)

Yes, there will be 2 versions, both using the same imagery: 1) the Tarot de Maria Celia which will have traditional Marseilles titles, and 2) (What Would) M'Arse Say? which will have the puns and... badages.

I'm down to coloring the minors. I really hope I can make the deck available by mid next month. (there is also another Marseilles project I am working on, which was born from this current project. It will have that "engraved" look like in the priestess sample image attachment some posts back) They will all be printed via The Game Crafter. :)

blue_fusion

As an update, here is a colored version of the Chariot, with traditional card titles. I may have put more than a little Beyonce swagger in the figure. It was an unconscious thing. Probably because his breastplate reminded me of Wonder Woman's costume. lol

Attachments

• leCHARIOT.jpg
    leCHARIOT.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 156

Laura Borealis

The Sassy Charioteer! :heart:

nicky

seriously cannot wait for this !

blue_fusion

Sneak Peek

This is for the "serious" deck. The Tarot de Maria Celia:

Just an update. And a sneak peek (see attachment). Down to the Cups' pips and courts in terms of coloring. Hopefully will finish that tomorrow. Then, will be checking the images for mistakes, uploading them to TGC and ordering 2 proofs (one with box, the other without box). I'm intending to finish these things - everything by the weekend. And after 10 days, I'll be able to offer them to you guys! (If anyone's still interested). I'm not sure if I should take pre-orders or not. Hmmm....

Was also able to begin 2ish decks in the process. lol will post scans and images soon! :)

Attachments

• MariaCeliaSneakPeek.jpg
    MariaCeliaSneakPeek.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 137

AJ

amazing what we can get finished when possessed. Well done!

Rhapsodin

And after 10 days, I'll be able to offer them to you guys! (If anyone's still interested). I'm not sure if I should take pre-orders or not. Hmmm....

Was also able to begin 2ish decks in the process. lol will post scans and images soon! :)

Good news.

Count me in when you're ready, s''plait.

And the alternative version when that's ready!

Rhapsodin

May I ask what medium these are coloured in?

I won't be offended if you said "no!" But they appear water coloured but could be anything. Just curious as an art aficionado...

:)

truelighth

They look wonderful. I can't wait to get my greedy paws on both of them :thumbsup: