Marseilles Seekers Thread (sixth Exercise)

mosaica

stella01904 said:
(Has that course started already? He said he put me on the list but I haven't gotten anything....and does anybody have a link to someplace I can get the Unger book? I can't seem to find it.)

... finally break out of that "but the book says" mindset. ... that would be a wonderful development - not just for Tarot, but for life. Anything that gets people thinking for themselves is good, IMHO. :D

I agree.

Stella, the course started this week. You should have received two emails by now, an introduction several weeks ago, and then the first "lecture," which was sent out on Saturday. I'd email JMD (not PM because he doesn't check AT very often) and let him know you haven't received anything.

stella01904

Thanks!

I can't get enough of this TdM...lol!

mosaica

Me neither! :) I just received Week Two in my inbox as we speak.

stella01904

Problem fixed. :D

Now, where are we going for the readings here? :scratches head: Are we doing exchanges? What?

PS I found something EE wrote someplace else, where he translated a little bit of Unger. She just might be the itty-bitty rudder that turns the bigger rudder that turns the big ship....

EnriqueEnriquez

My deepest thanks to you all...

Dear Friends,

I have spent the last couple of days doing nothing and... I have been doing it very carefully! But I wanted to write a few lines to thanks you all for this wonderful time we spent together. Getting to share all this ideas and exercises with you all has been an enormous pleasure.

Thank you all for the awfully nice comments, and for the enthusiasm you brought into the exercises. It has been wonderful to see you working on them and growing through them. I hope this six weeks gave you the necessary push to develop a relationship with the Marseille tarot that will give you much pleasure and insight in the years to come.

I will post tomorrow, in a new thread, about our reading exchange with the Marseille. That way we will put in to practice what we have started to understand here.

Now I leave you with this little poem:

Stay
by Ingeborg Bachmann

Now the journey is ending,
the wind is losing heart.
Into your hands it's falling,
a rickety house of cards.

The cards are backed with pictures
displaying all the world.
You've stacked up all the images
and shuffled them with words.

And how profound the playing
that once again begins!
Stay, the card you're drawing
is the only world you'll win.

All the best,

EE

Satori

EnriqueEnriquez said:
Now I leave you with this little poem:

Stay
by Ingeborg Bachmann

Now the journey is ending,
the wind is losing heart.
Into your hands it's falling,
a rickety house of cards.

The cards are backed with pictures
displaying all the world.
You've stacked up all the images
and shuffled them with words.

And how profound the playing
that once again begins!
Stay, the card you're drawing
is the only world you'll win.

All the best,

EE

Great ending...or rather....a great way to begin an even grander journey with the Marseille deck and our new understanding of her! I am reminded of the line from Walden, by Henry David Thoreau when he wrote, "The universe is wider than our views of it". And this is what you have given me with this program, a wider view of the Marseille...

Ever thankful,

Namaste!

Satori

EnriqueEnriquez

stella01904 said:
PS I found something EE wrote someplace else, where he translated a little bit of Unger. She just might be the itty-bitty rudder that turns the bigger rudder that turns the big ship....

:)

We can till go one step further and look for psychologist Jean Assens. Some versions say he was the one who introduced Unger and Jodorowsky to the tarot. Another version says he was Unger and Jodo’s ‘playmate’ from the very beginning. Jean-Claude Flornoy was also invited into the tarot by him. Assens wrote a book: “L'innocence du sujet”. The book it is only available in French.

EE

stella01904

Thanks!

All these people know each other...:laugh: