• INFP

Votes: 123 20.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 161 26.6%

• Total voters

Lyrical

Another INFP here. :)

Morwenna

Well, when it comes to rarity, it's the Ns who are so rare in the general population, but it seems to be N-ness that is so compatible with divination of any sort. And more Fs than Ts seem to be drawn to Tarot because of the personal interaction thing, especially those who read often for others.

And many of us have agreed that our types are often types-of-the-moment. If I take a test like this by pencil, as in the Keirsey book, I'm totally shameless about using half-points where "sometimes" is the real response. That's where I get my INFP totals; when I can split my vote, the totals are quite clear.

lovestories

I am an INTJ:

Extraversion (E): 2 37 :(I) Introversion
Sensing (S): 24 28 :(N) iNtuition
Thinking (T): 68 12 :(F) Feeling
Judging (J): 48 11 :(P) Perceiving

Although I have always been rather borderline on the N/S.

Those are old results from somewhere I don't even recall anymore, but curiosity propels me to take the MBTI test every few years or so. Those were my most recent results since they were saved somewhere. I have always been an INTJ with a rather borderline N/S score.

zayats

INFP. Well, always been, I think now, though I recall in childhood I had some "difficulties" that normally T's would have, such as understanding people's emotions, taking jokes too literally, more concentrating on their abstract meaning and failing to see the intent behind it :/ and guess I was more logical, less dreamy...

Now I have a slight to moderate I preference, moderate to strong N, moderate F and (once remarkably strong, almost all-consuming) slight to strong P. Though that differs of course depending on all sorts of factors at the time ;)

Here's some INFP humour (sorry if that has already been posted - haven't looked at all of this thread):

How many INFPs does it take to change a light bulb?

A: I think it only takes one, but the question is how long will the task be put off? After all, do I really *need* that light bulb? Think of all the possibilities in working around the need for that light bulb! And then, when the impossibility of the possibilities is too obvious to pretend not to see, the bulb gets changed.

A: ...come to think of it, I need to change a light bulb ...the one on my front porch, so its a pretty important one ...its been that way for, oh, a while now ...

A: How many INFP's does it take to change a light bulb? Apparently, this whole listful, to listen to me ramble about my need to change my light bulb and give me encouragment and support to reassure me that eventually I'll "find my inner light bulb" and it will all be OK!

A: The light bulb doesn't need to change! Just because it's different from other light bulbs, doesn't mean that it isn't just as good... besides it may hurt its feeligs...

A: Why change it, it might just be exploring its shadow side.

A: Some possible answers:
1. Never get around to changing it at all, because hey, next time you're in a bad mood and walk under it, it will go out again anyway.
2. The light bulb isn't really burnt out; its just you.
3. How many does it take? I'll tell you later when I feel sure I've got the right answer.
4. I couldn't think of a fourth good answer, but figured there should be at least four options

A: What light bulb?

And here we can laugh at some other types as well :) :
http://www.xeromag.com/fun/personality.html

Lore347

I am INFJ. Less than 1% of the world's population and yet 26% of this forum's population! :)

No wonder I love reading this forum and feel a connection with you all. You are a rare breed!

happyphantom

INFP here... :)

AmethystEyes

Oh I did one of these a few years ago, I think I was an EN, oh thats all I remember. LOL I'll do it again :D
ENFP!

itskelvinkkc

INTP here. Quite rare as well. But how come all the 'rare' people comes to this place ? Hahahaha. This place is too spiritual for the 'norms' I guess...