Meditation and an unusual vision

Trogon

This evening my wife and I stopped at a wonderful place in Sedona, Arizona. The store is called "Crystal Enlightenment on the Creek", and it has a wonderful positive energy and is a friendly place to visit. My wife was getting a reading and while she did, I spent some time in their "back yard" meditation area. The cicadas were singing up a storm which was a big plus as it was wonderfully calming as it washed over me.

I started at a pair of sycamore trees, with a "small" (about 2 ft in diameter) quartz crystal cluster in between them. I began meditating with my small amethyst and ilmenite. I could immediately feel them both vibrating in my hands as they helped me to relax and transmute the stresses from my week. It was a lovely relaxing bit of time, but I was moved to ... well, move.

I wandered around a bit, checking the area and finally settled by the very large crystal cluster stone, this one is probably 4 1/2 to 5 ft tall! There is one crystal on one side which is probably a foot or more long and 3-4 inches in diameter. I walked around this huge stone for a moment, then sat in the chair where the one very large crystal was pointing straight at me. I sat again with my amethyst and ilmenite, closed my eyes and just let all the energy of all of that quartz envelop me. It was very strong of course. But as I sat there with my eyes closed, I felt connected to the immense age of the stone and the earth itself. That immense crystal cluster gave me a vision of standing on the shore of an ancient sea - a shore and sea from millions of years ago. I felt this was a vision of the sea that gave birth to that stone, to all those crystals.

At the end of that vision, that one large crystal pulsed a very strong energy at me which I felt course through all of my chakras at once. I felt the beginning of the healing I've been seeking. It was a healing moment which came with a feeling of a start.

I really appreciate the folks at Crystal Enlightenment maintaining such a wonderfully positive environment.

Milfoil

It sounds like a wonderful experience Trogon.

Est

That sounds amazing... a very deep and profound time.

tarotbear

Sounds wonderful! {But based on another thread about energy - are you sure your blood sugar just wasn't low?}

BTW - Is this place related in any way to 'Crystal Enlightenment' - the book by Katrina Raphael? I think she was in New Mexico at the time, but I read it in the last century.

celticnoodle

what a magnificent experience to have! It sounds very healing indeed. I'm glad for you and hope you continue to feel that healing in your body. It just seems so magical! Lucky you!!!

wildchilde

what a wonderful, healing time! And thank you so much for sharing your experience with the rest of us. I knew as soon as I read your first line where your story was going to "end". It will be interesting to see what happens at your next doctors appointment. I think you and they are going to be very surprised by the results. (of course, you want to be sure and continue whatever plan you have already laid out with them! don't neglect your healing path now :) )

And what a lovely vision to receive from the crystal! I have been hearing the "call" of Sedona for a bit now...one of these days I will make it down there. I have a Lemurian Point that purportedly was charged at the Sedona Vortex and it is the most powerfully spiritual feeling stone I currently have.

Trogon

Thanks everyone! It was a wonderful experience and one I felt I should share. :D
Sounds wonderful! {But based on another thread about energy - are you sure your blood sugar just wasn't low?}

BTW - Is this place related in any way to 'Crystal Enlightenment' - the book by Katrina Raphael? I think she was in New Mexico at the time, but I read it in the last century.
Ah, no ... pretty sure my blood sugar wasn't THAT low! :laugh: I'm not very familiar with Katrina Raphael's book, though I have seen it. Hmmm ... come to think of it, I might have it on my bookshelf somewhere, I'll have to check. But I don't believe there is a direct connection. I know the building used to be a different store, but they've moved to the "downtown" area of Sedona (actually the north end) and different folks now own this place and named it Crystal Enlightenment on the Creek. The store itself actually has one of the most positive feelings I've ever encountered in a store front - even as compared to other "new-age" type stores.

Trogon

what a wonderful, healing time! And thank you so much for sharing your experience with the rest of us. I knew as soon as I read your first line where your story was going to "end". It will be interesting to see what happens at your next doctors appointment. I think you and they are going to be very surprised by the results. (of course, you want to be sure and continue whatever plan you have already laid out with them! don't neglect your healing path now :) )

And what a lovely vision to receive from the crystal! I have been hearing the "call" of Sedona for a bit now...one of these days I will make it down there. I have a Lemurian Point that purportedly was charged at the Sedona Vortex and it is the most powerfully spiritual feeling stone I currently have.
Thanks Wild! And no, I don't intend on messing up my heart any more than it is already. :D And, any time you want to come to Sedona ... come on down. As I have yet to intentionally visit one of the Sedona Vortices, you and my wife and I could go find them together! Well one or two. I gather that at least one of them is a pretty strenuous hike - something I'm not quite up to yet. One is near Red-Rock Crossing/Crescent Moon Park, and though it is a longish walk, I believe it's mostly fairly easy. One is near the Airport and I think that's the easiest to get to. But in any case, you should visit Sedona if you get the chance, it is a town with a very positive feeling (as compared to, say, Phoenix or L.A.).

Trogon

It has now been well over 24 hours since my experience with the very large Quartz cluster. I can remember the feeling of the vision I was granted. A feeling of the immense age of the Earth, the huge span of time crossed by this crystal during it's time growing from the initial formation of rock and the growth of the crystal. Such an incredible span of time ...

N1ghts0ng

what a great experience!!! thank you for sharing with us.