Messages from your Angels: oracle cards

angelwhispers

Marion said:
I have all four decks, and I use them all. I generally don't get more specific with them than Past-Present-Future of a situation or a Body-Mind-Spirit for me. And often just one card from each deck.
I think Messages from Your Angels is my personal favourite. I went through a testing period last fall and that deck seemed to pull me through day by day. So I guess I feel a special bond with it.
They are even better if you read some of her books. It makes the card meanings much richer.

Are the books just about her personal experiences or does she touch on her decks in them? I picked up my Messages deck yesterday, looked thru it, read the the little book that came with it and then just shuffled it. I'm excited about seeing what kind of guidance I get from it for my daily draw. :)

Alta

She has written several books. Yes, she speaks extensively of her personal experiences, but Angel Therapy is actually a channeled book. It is amazing, very powerful.
Healing with the Angels is a good introduction. I also like Divine Guidance.
Some of her books seem like they were written to just keep writing books, but I like those three especially.

dolphinprincess

i have to second marion - i think reading her books makes her decks even easier / more special ...

you will have a much greater understanding of the ideas and beliefs behind the decks. of course you don't * need * to read her books to use the cards successfully... however, if you really enjoy her cards, my thoughts are that you would enjoy her books... :eek:)

angelwhispers

thanks Marion and dolphinprincess for your input on Doreen's books. I'll have to look into those.

yve

I just received my Messages from Angels. I was going through, looking at each card when I found a card that was too Deja Vue!!!...I'm an animal lover, been one since 6 and I got my first cat (he lived to 20, developed diabetes at 14 and I gave him daily insulin shots for the rest of his life), all of my animals have lived long lives (last 2 cats were 18 when they passed)...When I was younger,I even started to go to school to become a vet and did 2 years of the pre-vet program (but my first husband thought I should be contributing to the household, not wasting time and money on an education)...Right now I have a 15 year old cat (vet says he looks half his age!), a 7 yr old cat, an 8 year dog, goldfish and tropical fish....My animals are my babies. I can't say how they have enriched and blessed my son's and my life...Now, my name is also Yvonne (I have dark hair and eyes just like the picture too!)...so to find that card in the deck was toooooo freaky!...My instinct was to take this card out and use it as my significator card, and never use it in any readings! I don't know if I want to use this deck for reading for anyone else, because I don't want to put Yvonne back in the deck!!! Maybe this is selfish, but since I am the card, and the card is me, what purpose could it serve in the deck and to anyone else? This probably sounds strange.....

13thFaeChylde

I've had the Healing with the Fairies deck for some time, it is my 7 yo daughter's fave deck. I just got the book to go along with the deck. Love this deck, it's very uplifting.

I'm sending my girlfriend the Healing with the Angels book and deck for Yule, since she's very much into angels. I'm the faery ~ she's the angel!