Minute Lenormand Poll

What should the card backs of the Minute Lenormand be?

• PLAIN BACKS -heavier card stock

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • PATTERNED BACKS- thinner card stock

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Either option works for me!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chronata

As it turned out...Other was the best option! I just went to the printer this morning, and I have very good feelings about this one!

The deck will have glossy card in a heavier weight (111 pound~ yay!)

So they will be very durable...also there is a back design!
It's all over star pattern I got from a great piece of fabric that I scanned.

Should have my proof on Monday, and get the decks printed shortly after.

Will keep everyone updated!

MoonGypsy

That sounds absolutely fabulous, my dear gypsy sister! :* i am so happy, thrilled and proud! :laugh: You totally rock, Robyn! :*

Hugs and Happy Blessings,
MG xxx

Little Hare

That sounds gorgeous! I love stars!!! I'm so thrilled for you.

Love

Rowena

daphne

a bigger run, please

As it turned out...Other was the best option! I just went to the printer this morning, and I have very good feelings about this one!

The deck will have glossy card in a heavier weight (111 pound~ yay!)

So they will be very durable...also there is a back design!
It's all over star pattern I got from a great piece of fabric that I scanned.

Should have my proof on Monday, and get the decks printed shortly after.

Will keep everyone updated!

Wonderful news!

Chronata, can you ask the printer to print for 100 - 150 decks instead of 50? There are so many people who would like to buy it, you will sell them all very quick. 50 is such a small ran...
Please, give us a chance to have your happy Lenormand.

Chronata

I can't get another estimate on more decks at this time...(it's already a done deal!) BUT I can do another print run...later...in like, a month.

I just really want to get these finished and out the door first, and then I will very likely do more!

Or I might just print the next version...the whimsy lenormand (Pics are coming as soon as I get my internet back!)

daphne

I can't get another estimate on more decks at this time...(it's already a done deal!) BUT I can do another print run...later...in like, a month.

I just really want to get these finished and out the door first, and then I will very likely do more!

Or I might just print the next version...the whimsy lenormand (Pics are coming as soon as I get my internet back!)

Please, re-print this one too! And more than 50 the second time, otherwise I am afraid it will be gone again very fast. And if we miss the day when they are out for sale, we remain again longing for it...

Then the Whimsy, more than 50, at least 200, so more of us can have the chance to buy it. 50 is so little...

garmonbozia

Too soon, I know, but I wanted to ask before I forget....
Is a second Lenormand deck still in the not so distant future?

Bob Hollister

Too soon, I know, but I wanted to ask before I forget....
Is a second Lenormand deck still in the not so distant future?

I don't know how 'distant' the future is, but she definitely has ideas for the Whimsy and a couple of other designs. Right now, we're just trying to get the second edition of the Minute Lenormand out.