Mischievous Journey Tarot

Moonboy

Mischievous Journey Tarot--111

~Mischievous Journey Tarot (Working title)~

111 handmade/handprinted decks are being created, and will be available on the Ides of march, 2011

this is a Majors Only deck, made in pen and ink with watercolor washes----

I am starting to posts a few sketches, if you are interested in seeing the deck progress:

http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/?p=623

You can also join the mailing list for additional updates!

thanks as always, have a great day!

Regards,

Patrick Valenza

daphne

Interesting!!!

I have a question, not connected necessary with this, but it is about your work - when are you going to publish a book about deviant moon deck, I understood it was in progress. I am right?

Moonboy

Hello daphne,

thank you, Yes, I am writing the companion to the DM right now. Should be done in about 3 months, and released by US Games soon after. This little deck came about during my hour of daily drawing over the past few months:) thanks for asking! Cheers

daphne

Moonboy said:
Hello daphne,

thank you, Yes, I am writing the companion to the DM right now. Should be done in about 3 months, and released by US Games soon after. This little deck came about during my hour of daily drawing over the past few months:) thanks for asking! Cheers

This is great! Thank you!

Moonboy

Your welcome, Daphne :)

Here is a very rough sketch for "The Lovers"

Attachments

• Lovers.jpg
    Lovers.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 269

Eyebright

Whoop, looking forward to this so much. Great to see the progress you are making. Thanks Patrick! :D

Spoon Bender

Love it!

Moonboy

Well, what started as a Majors Only deck has suddenly grown into a full out 78 card deck.... I never intended to do more than the majors, but I got a little vision into the possibilities of the Minors yesterday. I have to see which way the deck will lead me....

Anyhow, here is a very rough sketch for "Strength" (Close-up)

Attachments

• str222.jpg
    str222.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 222

Eyebright

Well that's a surprising revelation! One that delights me though! :D

love the sketch for Strength too.

Alta

Now that is unusual! Interesting thought though, because really the lion was, at least in aspect, the 'animal' side of our nature.