Mixing Decks?

Inana

I like the idea of mixing decks. It makes sense, since it creates a more personal deck. Not sure if I'm ready to try it.

Davina: Your patchwork deck looks great. It has a coherent aspect. I like it!!

nisaba

NorthernTigress said:
I think that was me: the The Legacy of Gilded Dreams deck. Did it briefly, offered some readings with it, then put the original decks back together. I still have the list though, as a computer file.
It was, I remember now.

canid

NorthernTigress said:
I think that was me: the The Legacy of Gilded Dreams deck. Did it briefly, offered some readings with it, then put the original decks back together. I still have the list though, as a computer file.

Oh, thank you! TA-DA! I made a Gilded Legacy (I don't have Tarot of Dreams) & I LOVE it! Just used my fav cards from both - I really had a problem with the Legacy's knights. I mean, c'mon, a knight without his horse?? The rest of the courts I just mixed & matched, according to my personal preferences. Most of the pages I used from Legacy, except for the Page of Wands for some reason. It speaks to me. And the Legacy doesn't have a PERSON in the 9 of Cups, that bothered me. Some I had a hard time deciding on though.