Moon in the future

greeneyed9

My boyfriend of 1 year left me few weeks ago. We lived together and the change was really devastating. We fought a lot and I saw it coming - but I was willing to stick it through and try to work it out. He refused to stay friends and wants no contact (and I am respecting his wishes).

I have been doing readings for myself and keep getting The Moon in the future position. My question is just general "What happens now after this break up?"

Is there more change and uncertainty and confusion? I was hoping things are quite clear now.

Thoughts?

PAMUYA

The Moon would tell me that we are still not seeing things clearly, walking in a haze. Things will continue like this unless you shine the light apon yourself and see things as they really are.

canid

Or it could mean this is a phase, either the breakup itself or your heartache because of it. Sometimes it refers to working on past life issues. But since it's in your future, perhaps things just aren't ready to be revealed quite yet; you could be deceived in some way so trust your intuition.

starrystarrynight

If you consider the whole range of energy attributed to the Moon, it could be that the card is asking to be read in its "reversed" role. If that is the case, it could be saying that while you are still in the dark right now about some things regarding your break up (perhaps even still deluding yourself about some aspects of it,) in the future, you will begin to step out of the shadows and see things more clearly about the why's and wherefore's of the scope of your union and its eventual demise.

nisaba

My boyfriend of 1 year left me few weeks ago. We lived together and the change was really devastating. We fought a lot and I saw it coming - but I was willing to stick it through and try to work it out. He refused to stay friends and wants no contact (and I am respecting his wishes).

I have been doing readings for myself and keep getting The Moon in the future position. My question is just general "What happens now after this break up?"

Is there more change and uncertainty and confusion? I was hoping things are quite clear now.

Thoughts?

I'd see it as being more about your own inner emotional state - the Moon, with its pull on the tides and all its shadows, can be about emotional turmoil.

Kiata

I am very sorry to hear about the breakup.

Did I understand it right, the question is how it will continue between you and him after this breakup ?

I would agree with what you felt as well. Things remain unclear between you and him. Maybe there are things that you don't know about, maybe reasons for the breakup that were not apparent.
Imagine a relationship landscape at night, the only source of light is the moon. You wonder around,stumble upon an object, can't clearly see what it is, that big shadow in front of you. You are fixated on it until you have figured out what it is and all sorts of imaginations come in...

I have had this card come up literally for optic illusions. Maybe that helps. Hope it does.
All the best to you.