My friend's Titania reading

Juanita

My Friend's Reading!

Hi :) my friend who also has The Fortune Cards did a 9 card reading for herself and this is what she came up with...

CLOUDS - SYTHE - BIRD
WOMAN - COFFIN - RIDER
STORK - ANCHOR - ROAD

As she is having problems with her computer at the minute, she asked me if i would post this up here for her to get some feedback from you guys (hopefully) :)

Thankyou xx

Juanita x

katie_here

Juanita said:
CLOUDS - SYTHE - BIRD
WOMAN - COFFIN - RIDER
STORK - ANCHOR - ROAD

okay, I will have a go for you

CLOUDS - SCYTHE - BIRD - Destructive words, cutting words. Something said is not going to be very nice

WOMAN - COFFIN - RIDER after some delay a woman will receive some news from a man.

STORK - ANCHOR - ROAD you can be sure that after things are moving on, either someone is going on a journey or matters are moving forward.

CLOUDS - WOMAN - STORK things are brightening up for the woman

SCYTHE - COFFIN - ANCHOR. Unfortunately all I can see here is be sure of a death happening.

BIRD - RIDER - ROAD Some nervousness surrounding the message being brought to the querant via a friendly man, it will cause a change of direction.

CLOUDS - COFFIN - ROAD Entering a stage of stormy weather, negative thinking, things will have to move on. The querant could have entered a stage in their lives when something undertaken is trying their patience.

BIRD - COFFIN - STORK Things are definately moving on after some considerable delay, a nervous move. Perhaps after such a trying time the querent is unsure this is the right move.

sorry I couldn't be more positive, but the cards were not very positive at all.

Juanita

Hey thanks :)

That was good of you to take the time to look at my friend's cards! It's a shame there are not more people putting up spreads for others to read as that's something i would enjoy for others and then getting the feedback. Very interesting the way you looked at the cards as my friend was able to relate to what you said :) No death has happened yet!

My friend did another 9 this morning and this is what she got....

CROSS - MAN - MOUSE
CLOUDS - COFFIN - FOX
LETTER - WOMAN - BOOK

They don't look nice either for her !

Moonbow

Juanita

I am still getting to know the Lenormand and this spread is not familiar to me (I suppose it's a Titania one), so I would not like to comment by way of a reading. I am, however, interested to know why both significator cards are in the spread, would this be taken to mean that the situation involves two people and not just one?

BTW - you have a couple of PM's :)

Phoenix Rising

Hi Juanita

Unfortunately I don't know anything about Titania, but I'm interested in that spread you're using. As it's the same as the one I made up for my Cartomancy ones. Can you tell me what the positions mean? I know they go across, down and diagonal and the centre card looks to be the central issue. Just curious..Thanks

Juanita

hi Moonbow :)

My friend is in a difficult relationship and therefore it does seem that when she does her cards they do come up with this MAN alot! Like you say, this morning it had the MAN and the WOMAN indicating it was more to do with a couple (or two people) rather than just the one. x

Moonbow

Well in that case Juanita, if you don't mind my ramblings (I have used this situation and spread as a practice for me) and if you don't take this as gospel, I will tell you my interpretation:

...And this is just brief BTW...

Looks to me as though a man is going to have some sort of misfortune, but it will be short-lived. (Cross, Man, Mice)

Obstacles possibly health matters involved, could well be to do with the environment (Clouds, Coffin, Fox)

It seems a woman has some good news but is keeping it to herself.(Letter, Woman, Book)

Misfortune and obstacles which will be settled (Cross, Clouds, Letter)

The end of, or difficult relationship (Man, Coffin, Woman)

Discovery of either a theft or some distrust (Mice, Fox, Book)

Over all I see a troubled relationship, not necessarily due to the two individuals but possibly an outside force or third party. It could be to do with health, not necessarily their own. There seems to be deception going around and it's starting to come out. The discovery of which, could destroy the relationship or settle the problems (letter) by bringing it out into the open.

Juanita

my personal way of reading titania's fortune cards :)

Hi Phoenix Rising,

The positions in this spread don't mean anything except the way one reads them. I'll show you how i read them....

i read 258 then 123 then 456 then 789 then 24865 and then 1739 - then i'll give a basic feeling overall if i get one from the spread.

Again personally, my favourite spread is......

11,12,13,14,15 with 8 as my main card of the reading! I also read this spread as i do with the 9 - instead of the one diamond as in the 9 spread (24865) there are actually THREE diamonds in the 15 :)

I would be interested to see how others personally read their cards :)

Juanita

very interesting Moonbow....

My friend also thinks there is someone else involved or that there may be something he's doing but can't tell her about. Thankyou for taking the time to read that spread :) I'll let her see what you have said next time i see her!

Phoenix Rising

thanks Juanita and Moonbow for your pm. Interesting cards too. I don't have this deck or know much about it, but will be interested in following threads and posts on this deck.