My Psychic Potential Spread

sweet_intuition

Hey all,

Here's a fun spread I came up with. It's pretty simple in structure, pretty straight-forward positions, although it can be quite deep and when i tried it with a friend, it was something that left them thinking about a lot of things.

This is a spread to help us discover our psychic potential, helping us pin-point our abilities, and even nurture our potential further on.

************ 9 ************
************ 8 ************
****** 6 ********** 7 ******
****** 4 ********** 5 ******
****** 2 ********** 3 ******
************ 1 ************

Card 1 - Where do my abilities come from?

Card 2 - What abilities (that I possess) am I aware off?

Card 3 - How can I enhance them?

Card 4 - What abilities (that I possess) am I not aware off?

Card 5 - How can I tap into them?

Card 6 - What abilities (that I do not possess) do I have the potential to learn?

Card 7 - How do I go about learning them?

Card 8 - What are the things I should be careful about in regards to using my psychic abilities?

Card 9 - What is my overall psychic potential?

I hope you all like this spread, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and comments.

Love and Blessings

:)

EarthFaery

sweet_intuition I just tried your spread and it's just perfect! I I didn't follow the spread order because my work area is too small and I can only lay them 2 at a time verticaly but it didn't seem to matter, it read like a dream. It's a keeper:) Thank you!

Sinduction

I got some really interesting results. I'm still trying to sort it all out.

Very intriguing!

Pao

i was looking for this very spread! thank you I will try it and let you know how it works :D

franniee

Sweet I love this spread - I want to use it for the COS this week if it is cool with you.... I may have to reduce the number of cards or maybe I will give people a choice hmmmmm thinking as I type - some people shy away from large spreads.... of course 9 is not large in my book.... :D

Would it be ok to use?

EarthFaery

franniee said:
Sweet I love this spread - I want to use it for the COS this week if it is cool with you.... I may have to reduce the number of cards or maybe I will give people a choice hmmmmm thinking as I type - some people shy away from large spreads.... of course 9 is not large in my book.... :D

Would it be ok to use?
It's really not that bad Franniee because it's so easy to read, I love it! All of the positions compliment each other very well

sweet_intuition

franniee said:

Would it be ok to use?

OMG, YES It's totally ok to use for the COS :D... I'm so totally honored and psyched!

SMV said:
sweet_intuition I just tried your spread and it's just perfect! I I didn't follow the spread order because my work area is too small and I can only lay them 2 at a time verticaly but it didn't seem to matter, it read like a dream. It's a keeper Thank you!

I'm so glad you liked it SMV... would really love to hear about what you discovered from the spread :)

Sinduction said:
I got some really interesting results. I'm still trying to sort it all out.

Would really love to know what cards you pulled out and your take on them... if possible you can post them in the Personal Readings section :)

Pao said:
i was looking for this very spread! thank you I will try it and let you know how it works :D

Aw thank you Pao ((((hugs)))) ... Do let us know how it worked... would really love to hear it.

hari said:
ok i need help with my reading these are the cards i got

1. Magician
2.The devil
3. Queen Of pentacles
4.The fool
5. Eight of wands
6. Three of cups
7. Five of wands
8. 9 of swords
9. The star

Im kinda new to tarot so i need someone to share their thoughts with me.

Hey Hari, welcome to ATF. Your reading does look interesting, although I think the rules mention that before others can give their take on cards, you'll have to give your own personal opinion of what the cards mean for you in this spread.

I'm so glad you all liked it... and I can't wait to hear all your experiences with this spread

((((hugs)))))

Love and Blessings

:)

Waterfaery

Interesting spread! I'd like to copy it into my notebook with your name as the author if that's ok? It's just my own personal book, but I do like to give credit where it's due lol.

It's a great spread, positions and meanings complimented each other perfectly, and nine cards are the perfect number for a psychic spread IMHO. Thought provoking, yes, but so illuminating! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Sonia Doris

wow, a very nice one. thank you, sweet intuition. I will try it tomorow, but it will surely work. :)