My working partner

cherrielacerise

Hi there! Recently I have done a one card reading on this question: How my work partner feels about me? I have worked with my partner for almost a month and I would like to know how my partner feels about me. The question was not romantic oriented.

I got two of swords as the first card with king of cups as the clarification.

For two of swords, I think it means partnership. And for king of cups, I think it means that we are balancing our work together such as my partner thinks that we are sharing some kind of works together.

My I ask for some opinions? Your help would be very appreciated!!

Thanks!

headincloud

Perhaps 2S suggests he's fence sitting, he's undecided on you and if he's the king of cups that would figure as he can be quite reserved.

Alternatively this is what he feels about you, if you think about the question it's pretty open so this could be a projection of what he feels you are, how he feels you're coming across.

I usually ask what does he see in me and/or what does he feel towards me.

cherrielacerise

Perhaps 2S suggests he's fence sitting, he's undecided on you and if he's the king of cups that would figure as he can be quite reserved.

Alternatively this is what he feels about you, if you think about the question it's pretty open so this could be a projection of what he feels you are, how he feels you're coming across.

I usually ask what does he see in me and/or what does he feel towards me.

Thanks for your advice! I think maybe I have asked the question in a not very clear way. Based on my question with your interpretation, do you mean that my partner feels I am fence sitting? Or that is what he feels when he is working with me?

Sharla

Your work partner feels that you and them work well together, everything's quite balanced and equal between the both of you in terms of knowing how to relate to each other, and things would be very calm with no difficulties as there is good understanding between the two of you.