Mystical Lenormand - question - symbols - timing

NikkiB

Hi

I've got my lovely mystical lenormand which i love, I've been reading the newly arrived secrets of the lenormand book having great fun putting it all together.

Looking at these card there are the zodic signs on some of them which i understand we use for timing but others have a number and the key has a circle with a dot in (presuming this is a cycle of the moon?) so do we use the number at the top right for timing if there isnt a zodic sun or ......

Sorry i'm probably being a bit thick! but i'm trying to get to grips with timing and using this deck so help for the timing challanged will be appreciated!

THank you! xxxx

IheartTarot

NikkiB said:
I've got my lovely mystical lenormand which i love, I've been reading the newly arrived secrets of the lenormand book having great fun putting it all together.

Looking at these card there are the zodic signs on some of them which i understand we use for timing but others have a number and the key has a circle with a dot in (presuming this is a cycle of the moon?) so do we use the number at the top right for timing if there isnt a zodic sun or ......

Sorry i'm probably being a bit thick! but i'm trying to get to grips with timing and using this deck so help for the timing challanged will be appreciated!

Here is a nice key to all the astrological symbols.

I believe that the numbers on the cards in Roman numerals relate to the astrological houses.

There is a companion book in German which should cover the astrological associations used for this deck.

However, the Mystical Lenormand, the Astrological Lenormand, Treppner and SLO all seem to have completely different astrological associations.

I am not crazy about using Lenormand for timing but if I do I will use the SLO associations and ignore whatever symbols happen to be drawn on the cards.

I hope that helps. :)

NikkiB

Fab Thanks! will have a look at the link! xx