Lenormandkarten Dondorf mit Kartenabbildungen

jrr01

Where can I buy this deck of cards...? and don't give me that "buy the french cartomacy by LS" LOL

jrr01

Thanks you two, I went to amazon.de but I don't know the currency or language so I don't know how much they will charge for the S&H...

Le Fanu

Can anyone tell me anything more about this deck?

How different is it from the French Cartomancy deck? Is it similar? Are the colour different and does it have a completely different feel? I've always been intrigued by it from online scans and only now just got round to buying a copy and I'm wondering what to expect.

Astraea

The Dondorf and the French Cartomancy are identical in terms of imagery (except that in the Dondorf, the Man and the Lady face in opposite directions). The French Cartomancy is the larger of the two, the cards being about the size of a standard playing card deck, whereas Dondorf cards are just a tiny bit larger than the Blue Owl. The card stock of the French Cartomancy isn't bad, but the Dondorf handles better (to me), again similar to the Blue Owl.

Le Fanu

Astraea said:
The Dondorf and the French Cartomancy are identical in terms of imagery (except that in the Dondorf, the Man and the Lady face in opposite directions). The French Cartomancy is the larger of the two, the cards being about the size of a standard playing card deck, whereas Dondorf cards are just a tiny bit larger than the Blue Owl. The card stock of the French Cartomancy isn't bad, but the Dondorf handles better (to me), again similar to the Blue Owl.
Perfect! Just what I needed to know. Thank you :heart:

Miss Divine

...And the French Cartomancy is more antique looking in its colors, which the Dondorf isn't.