Lenormandkarten Dondorf mit Kartenabbildungen

Le Fanu

I do think that the images on both of these are my favourite historic Lenormands. I'm sure I'll love the Dondorf when it arrives.

Miss Divine

I really like both of these versions. They appeal better to me than the Blue Owl, which is the favorite of most of the people I know.

Le Fanu

My Dondorf arrived today and I have to say, this is my very, very, very most favourite of all the traditional Lenormand decks! I got my first Lenormand over 25 years ago (Blue Owl) and to date, of the traditional ones, I had always liked the French Cartomancy deck, but this one is so, so beautiful in all aspects.

The cardstock is a dream, the colours & details are stunning, the size is perfect, the feel of the cards is spot on. Piatnik? bah!

This is how new cards used to feel! Oh joy! I'm so glad I finally have this!

Miss Divine

I'm glad you're happy with them!

:)

Astraea

I had a feeling you'd be pleased with the Dondorf! :)

Le Fanu

That's the site I got my Dondorf from!

Miss Divine

Chiska said:
I don't know -- but following leelalie's link, I found these:

Blumen Orakel Set Lenormandkarten

I WANT THESE!!!

I had these years ago. Yeah they look lovely! But trying to read with them was a real pain in the a$$. I was happy to pass them on.

Lee

I've been saving my various Lenormand decks for a rainy day, and that rainy day has arrived! I've been sticking my toe in the water over the last week, using some very simple card meanings and laying out two-card combinations and seeing how I would combine the meanings.

I have several decks I like, including Chris Butler's deck, the Melissa, and the recent Pixie. One of my favorites is the ARLO. But I've always liked the French Cartomancy, and this thread has inspired me to order the Dondorf. I used Amazon.de, since I've ordered from them before so it was easy.

Chiska

Miss Divine said:
I had these years ago. Yeah they look lovely! But trying to read with them was a real pain in the a$$. I was happy to pass them on.

I wonder if knowing flower lore would help? I really like the look of them. I doubt I will ever get any, but they are nice.