Nature Speak link.

Ange

I've been told by my nearest and dearest that I can have a deck as a pressie.....:)

And I've been looking at this one....the Nature Speak.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/nature-speak-oracle/

But I'm a bit confused that when I click on the link, it doesn't bring up the cards, but a paperback, and I can't seem to find the cards anywhere.....

Is it just me or is the link for a book not cards?
Ang x

Debra

Ange, on the Nature Speaks Oracle: The US amazon.com site describes it as a "boxed set" pap/crds edition.

The UK amazon.com site has the same description and the same ISBN so...I think it is a boxed set, its just that the UK site didn't put it under the "boxed set" category. But if you compare the two descriptions....

Wow. Hope you get exactly what you want! Oracle present--that's cool!

Ange

Do you know, you can look and look at something and not work it out....be it the simplist of thing....and then someone points it out, and it's there staring you in the face....:)

Thanks for clearing that up for me....:)
Ang x

Ange

It does doesn't it....:)

It's really pretty....
Ang x

Ange

They are very nice,.....and very similar...:)

I like both the Angel cards and the Nature ones, so it will be hard to choose the gift. I suppose, having looked at them both, that at some point in the future I could get the book that goes with the deck...maybe for a birthday or something.....:)

This might be the solution for the family that never know what to get for me......:)

Ang x

Ange

The postman came yesterday.....and brought me the Angel oracle.....:)

Then he came again today..........and knocked at the door....:confused:

So.....today I am the proud owner of two new decks....both the same pressie.....:) the Angel oracle, and the Nature Speak oracle.....:):)

I thought there was only to be the one deck so I am thrilled.....:)

Ang x