Need help/confirmation about a spread.

mary_leo

Hi guys, I kindly wish you could help me with a spread I did on May,21st this year http://imgur.com/d9bGRZq. I used the Mythic Tarot and Peladan Spread http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=40875.

The question was "Will he answer my email this week?"

1. What is active in this situation? Knight of cups - I think it is saying that the answer to this email would be based on his feelings or he will make a move based on his feelings.
2. What is inactive in this situation? 10 of pentacles - I believe it means that he has some big insecurity issues going on. Or dealing with this relationship again makes him feel like he'll lose something important.
3. How will the situation develop? 10 of wands - I think it means that he feels burden, maybe because of how the relationship ended. I believe that he feels like it is too much work, too many issues to handle.
4. Outcome - Page of Swords - I've read many different things about this card. I know that it is mainly a card for quick communication like email or text messages. So I figured, he will answer me this week, but it's been a month and no answer yet.
I also read that the page of swords could indicate delay in messages.
5. How does the querent feels toward the situation? The world - I feel like it is a very positive card saying that things will work out, I'll be ok, it will not hurt me again.

Do you think my interpretations are correct? I just got the page of swords for a querent who asked a very similar question and I'm not really sure what to say... I didn't feel like it would be much of an answer if I said "Oh she might answer you fast or you may have a delay on your answer".
Maybe the 10 of wands as how will the situation develop is an indication that the message would not come fast and the page of swords as the outcome could mean in this case, delay in communication.
Also there are two 10s, that would indicate endings and new beginings.

I would love to know what you guys think about it.
Thanks, Mary

BrownBear

I'll try to answer even though I'm not familiar with that specific deck. I hated to see your post languishing with no responses, so maybe someone else will come along and contribute now that I've bumped it.

1. What is active in this situation? Knight of cups -
The Knight is likely to take action, but it may not be in the way you expect. He moves at a steady, measured pace, not with the passion or urgency of the Knight of Wands. He is going about his business with focus and doesn't look left nor right. This card may indicate that YOU sent the e-mail TO HIM (that would be one interpretation of the Knight of Cups, reaching out with feelings), and he may have read it, given a silent nod, and moved on to other business.

2. What is inactive in this situation? 10 of pentacles -
I hate to be harsh, but if this energy is "inactive", he's not thinking of a long term future with you. This is a card of home, hearth, and family legacy. In the "inactive" position, this would mean that energy isn't present.

3. How will the situation develop? 10 of wands -
I notice you read it about HIS feelings, but I think it's about you. I think you will continue to feel the burden of those 10 Wands, because you won't hear from him. You may feel his lack of response is the straw that broke the camel's back, and it may oppress you. I think this card is a warning to you not to allow it to happen!

4. Outcome - Page of Swords -
I think he's made a clean break -- cutting through the relationship with the Sword of intellect. The Page of Swords can be cutting in his remarks -- too blunt for the feelings of others. If you do hear from him, it might not be the response you'd like.

5. How does the querent feels toward the situation? The world -
You might be feeling the weight of the world, as though this e-mail represents "your whole world". This card may be a wake-up call to you that there is a whole world out there, outside of this man, and you should go out and find your place in it.

I hope that helps.

mary_leo

I'll try to answer even though I'm not familiar with that specific deck. I hated to see your post languishing with no responses, so maybe someone else will come along and contribute now that I've bumped it.

1. What is active in this situation? Knight of cups -
The Knight is likely to take action, but it may not be in the way you expect. He moves at a steady, measured pace, not with the passion or urgency of the Knight of Wands. He is going about his business with focus and doesn't look left nor right. This card may indicate that YOU sent the e-mail TO HIM (that would be one interpretation of the Knight of Cups, reaching out with feelings), and he may have read it, given a silent nod, and moved on to other business.

2. What is inactive in this situation? 10 of pentacles -
I hate to be harsh, but if this energy is "inactive", he's not thinking of a long term future with you. This is a card of home, hearth, and family legacy. In the "inactive" position, this would mean that energy isn't present.

3. How will the situation develop? 10 of wands -
I notice you read it about HIS feelings, but I think it's about you. I think you will continue to feel the burden of those 10 Wands, because you won't hear from him. You may feel his lack of response is the straw that broke the camel's back, and it may oppress you. I think this card is a warning to you not to allow it to happen!

4. Outcome - Page of Swords -
I think he's made a clean break -- cutting through the relationship with the Sword of intellect. The Page of Swords can be cutting in his remarks -- too blunt for the feelings of others. If you do hear from him, it might not be the response you'd like.

5. How does the querent feels toward the situation? The world -
You might be feeling the weight of the world, as though this e-mail represents "your whole world". This card may be a wake-up call to you that there is a whole world out there, outside of this man, and you should go out and find your place in it.

I hope that helps.

Hey BrownBear thank you for answering me, I really don't mind when people don't answer it, maybe they feel like they have nothing to add and its ok.
It is always nice to have different points of view on a reading, I never know when it is talking about me or about the situation/question or the other person.
I get really confuse with the court cards.

Thanks again.
Mary.

BrownBear

I learned a lot about the court cards from The Druidcraft tarot book. Maybe you can find a copy of it.

mary_leo

I learned a lot about the court cards from The Druidcraft tarot book. Maybe you can find a copy of it.
I will try to get it.
Thank you again.